Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
pm
Rank 1: Guest
pm

Need to cancel my contract - email contact form not working

Hi

I've been a vodafone customer since july 2010 and i'll be ending my 24 months contract on july 2012. I am going abroad and cause of that I do not want to renew my contract with vodafone as I would not need a UK sim.

I've already tried to cancel my contract through the email contact form which is provided by vodafone but unfortunately it is not working. Can someone send me a cancellation email address to end my contract asap?.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (3,443 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

Re: Need to cancel my contract - email contact form not working

Hi pm, 

Thanks for your post advising you'd like to cancel your contract. I've sent you a PM which you can find here. Just follow the instructions in the PM and one of the team will be with you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (3,402 Views)