You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

Re: Online account administrator hasn't approved your online coda one account?

Hi I have the same issue. I had 2 contracts but my old contract ran out so i cancelled it and now i cant log in due to the site wanting me to log in and register with my old number. Can you help please?

Thanks

Message 61 of 345 (8,086 Views)
Tech Team

Hi Jeebz and welcome to the eForum

So that we can look at this for you I’m going to send you a private message that explains exactly how to get in touch with us.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

Message 62 of 345 (8,068 Views)

Hi

I am having exactly the same problem and I am convinced that it is being caused, as already reported, by the fact that I first registered with a number/ contract that has since been cancelled. Please help as I need to be able to accesss my bills in order to charge any monthly over spend to my company.

Thanks

Message 63 of 345 (8,035 Views)
Tech Team

Hi ianh5 and welcome to the eForum

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear that you are having problems with this. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

So that we can sort this I have sent you a private message with information on how to contact us.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

Message 64 of 345 (8,015 Views)

My Account Approval

Hi,

I have a dongle, a PAYG and new monthy contract phone.I have to log into 3 different accounts, is there a way to have them all on the same log-in password/account.I,ve tried to link them by using the new monthly contract as the default phone, but have to gain admin approval.How do you solve this , please.

I,ve also noticed this question has appeared several times, why not have the answer on a support topic ?

Message 65 of 345 (8,001 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: My Account Approval

Hi Mike100,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to link online accounts for both PAYG and Contract or multiple PAYG accounts.

However, if the dongle is a contract then you will be able to see both of the numbers on the one online account login.

If you have created a separate login for the new contract number then you will need to log into the other contract login.

Once you have logged in, you will be prompted at the top of the screen to approve an account, if you click this and select approve you will be able to log in using both logins.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 66 of 345 (7,983 Views)

I am having the same problem, every time I log in I'm being told That my online account hasnt been approved yet, this is very frustrating as I need to know when my bill is due to come out, I would be greatful if there is some way of sorting this out.

Message 67 of 345 (7,950 Views)

Administrator hasn't yet approved request for vodaqfone account

I can't use my full vodafone account as it says this.. Your online account administrator hasn't approved your request to access your online Vodafone account. Until you are approved you will have limited access to online services. I am the administrator how do I approve it to be able to use my account??

Message 68 of 345 (7,935 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: Administrator hasn't yet approved request for vodaqfone account

Hi folks,

Thanks for your posts.

This normally happens when there's a registration already against your mobile number.

I've sent you both a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please have a think about any usernames you may have used to register in the past.

Cheers,

Lee

Message 69 of 345 (7,926 Views)

I am having the same problem. Can anyone help to sort it out please.
Message 70 of 345 (7,908 Views)

Re: Online account administrator hasn't approved your online account?

Can anyone help to fix my account as well, this is very annoying - fed up with Vodafone after they charged my account more than i was first advised. Need to check account to make sure I am on the right tarriff.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Message 71 of 345 (7,904 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey pocock85,

Thanks for your post here and I’m sorry that you are having issues with the online account system.

So that we can take a look at this for you I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of our team will be able to get everything sorted for you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 72 of 345 (7,896 Views)

i am having the same issue! i have already had one account deleted due to issues and now this! can you help?
Message 73 of 345 (7,881 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi stephcox89,

A PM is on its way to you now, please follow the instruction on the PM and one of the team will be able to take a look at this in more detail with you directly.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

Message 74 of 345 (7,862 Views)

need to be approved by your account administrator

I have been trying to pay my bill but it says this 'You need to be approved by your account administrator before you can access this page. ' I have rang and not been able to pay my bill and even tried emailing vodafone with my problem but couldn't do that either. please could someone help as I am getting very annoyed! the bill needs paying!

Message 75 of 345 (7,853 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Re: need to be approved by your account administrator

Hi sophie17,

Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

So that we can see exactly what is happening and also get the payment sorted I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to assist you further.

James

Message 76 of 345 (7,828 Views)

Hi, I have the same issue, and customer services have deleted my account twice and now requetsed to do this a 3rd time, before I give up and move away I thought I would try the forum for help.

I purchased a Pay monthly SIM with a vadofone number and then ported my Number over. I think this may be when the issue started. As I am sure it was working prior to the porting.

I recieved an email when registering confirming email etc.

Can you help get this resolved.

I have asked for this to be escalated when they requetsed they delete the account for the 3rd time. I'm waiting to hear back from them.

If you can help please let mek now what to do.

regards

Message 77 of 345 (7,804 Views)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi caroljaques,

The registration is tied to the number, so the old registration would have no longer worked once the port was complete.

It sounds like something may be attached to the account itself making it think the registration is still there. Alternatively, if you have multiple numbers on the account and you registered with the other number, this may be acting as the "administrator".

I'll pop you a PM so we can take a look, see what's being done so far and help to get this sorted.

Dave

Message 78 of 345 (7,789 Views)

Re: account not authorised

Hi,

Same problem here. Please help :-/

Thanks

Message 79 of 345 (7,759 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

I have to reset password everytime I want to log in 

Message 80 of 345 (7,754 Views)