Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 5: Regular Poster
gruf

Online account, and remaining days left to use minutes, anyone got any other suggestions to add

IM in my online account eventually and I can see everything, lovely

There's one problem ive noticed so far,

It displays how many minutes you have left but don't tell you the reset , anniversary date that they run out or renew.

It would be better if it showed a countdown of how many days left to use the minutes so we could judge and plan out our usage easier.

Could this be past on to the right people/deparment

Message 1 of 4 (1,743 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Re: Online account, and remaining days left to use minutes, anyone got any other suggestions to add

Good idea Gruf - I am sure that the eForum Team will pass this on!  :smileywink:   In the meantime the only way to check your billing cycle would be to look at the Billed Usage tab in the Bill Centre - this will show you your billing period which will look something like this:

17 Jun to 16 Jul

It will always be the same period, unless you have recently upgraded your plan.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 2 of 4 (1,739 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster
gruf

Re: Online account, and remaining days left to use minutes, anyone got any other suggestions to add

[ Edited ]

it needs to be added to the iphone app as well,

im not sure about other apps on other makes.

Message 3 of 4 (1,737 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

[ Edited ]

Hi gruf and drey_p

Thanks for your post and great to see that you can see everything on your My Account page now :smileyhappy:

With reference to the countdown of the days showing on your usage calculator, I've posted the suggestion on our internal employee ideas board. Don't worry, I'm not planning to take the credit for it, I've posted the link in there too to show that it's a great idea from our customers  :smileywink:

In the meantime, if you check your bill it will show your billing period. This is the same every month so you could set yourself a reminder on your calendar each month to let you know when your allowances reset.

These things can take time for a response, however as soon as I see anything on it I'll post back on the thread.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (1,714 Views)