Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Loader01

Online my account loginn problem

When i go to login online too my account it says the reqeuest error cannot be proccessed so i cant pay this months bill cause i cant login and that meens ill get cut off ?

Message 1 of 27 (2,996 Views)
Rank 2: First Poster
ChrissiBranson

Re: Online my account loginn problem

Posted from Facebook
more than likely as its not going to be a excuse voda will except.
Message 2 of 27 (2,999 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
bertyb

If there is an issue with your online account, you can call and ask them to break the bill down for you and then make payment.  If you are near a Vodafone store they can also show you the bill.

Message 3 of 27 (2,991 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi Loader01

Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear about the problems you are having logging on to your online account.

So that we can sort this for you I am going to send you a private message which explains how to get in direct contact with us.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 27 (2,971 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster
Flyingfemme

I can't log in to My Account either - it just keeps sending me to a general screen with no error message and not logged in. If there's a problem, maybe a status report would help?
Message 5 of 27 (2,980 Views)
magic_clam

I am having the same problem. Everytime I try to log on it defaults to the 'site map' page and seems to show no recognition that I have even attempted to log on. This is the same on my home computer, work computer, iphone and ipad. I know for a fact my log in details are correct.

This is not the first time that the Vodafone online services have let me down. I need to access my online bills to search for a particular call. I dont have the time to call up and have an operative look through the log for me. I also need a print out to then use as proof when I called this particular number and for what duration.

Why is it that the Vodafone online system is so temperamental?! This combined with a fault in my area (NG1) that still hasnt been resolved and sees my phone's 3G network useless despite being right in the middle of Nottingham will see me change mobile provider when my contract is up.

Please can someone help me get logged in to my account today or at least update me on when this issue will be sorted. I would also expect an email or text message in future to inform me of when the online system is going to be going down.

Message 6 of 27 (2,970 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster
Flyingfemme

Seems to be sorted now.....after I got a password reset.
Message 7 of 27 (2,972 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi Flyingfemme

Thanks for letting us know that your My Account access was resolved with a password reset. If you require any further help please let us know.

Hi magic_clam

Thanks for your post and bringing this to our attention. When was the last time that you successfully logged in to My Account? Also, have you cancelled any of your lines on your account or ported a number in as this can also affect your online account status?

I've sent a private message with details of how to contact our team directly for further assistance. You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks

Simon

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 8 of 27 (2,943 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
dweaver1

Six days ago the Vodafone helpline advised me the solution to my 'erroneous corporate account' problem was for them to delete my account & me create a new one. I remain unable to do this & the helpline's response is to tell me to wait another week - NOT VERY HELPFUL.
How do I know when it's fixed ?
My contract is due for renewal soon & based on this woeful performance, it certainly won't be Vodafone.
Message 9 of 27 (2,920 Views)
dweaver1

Still not working & NO INFORMATION. What's going on ?
Message 10 of 27 (2,903 Views)
Lorri

Same here and it seems that no matter how many of us there are with the same problem, Vodafone do not have a resolution

Mine has been since January. Like you I am a business customer and Vodafone have deleted my account to 'resolve' the issue. That was a month ago and since then neither they or I can re-register. How is that possible??! Even Vodafone can't register me for an online account!! I have had the same login details for at least 8 years, which they have now deleted and as such I can't access ANY of my details

It's a disgrace.
Message 11 of 27 (2,890 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi dweaver1 and Lorri

Thanks for both of your posts here. I’m sorry to hear about the problems you are having with this. I appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

So that we can look into this for you I’m going to send you a private message that explains exactly how to get in touch with us.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Wayne

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about me?

You can do so here

Message 12 of 27 (2,881 Views)
Lorri

Wayne

I appreciate you sending me a PM asking me for more information - but this has already been done once, exactly one month ago, with the same code etc in the message.

Message 13 of 27 (2,862 Views)
DanielB7290

I too have had the exact same problem. And no matter what I do, Vodafone have done nothing about it. I've been lied to, told it was sorted when it wasn't. I've been promised I'd be called back, but when they did it, they hung up before I'd even got the phone out of my pocket. I called back, and was charged for listening to a 20 second pre recorded message telling me to consult the website. They phoned back again later, and mumbled some gibberish down the phone and hung up before I could say anything. All my emails since then have been ignored.

Message 14 of 27 (2,850 Views)
Administrator
Matt

Hi

You have already posted around this and it can be found here

As soon as an advisor is available they will be along to help :smileyhappy:

Thanks
Matt

I’m the eForum Moderator and my job is to read and log new posts. I make sure everyone follows the house rules and unlike my other Tech Team colleagues, I don’t answer all posts. Please note, I’m unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the Thanks button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘Is this the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 15 of 27 (2,831 Views)
dweaver1

Wayne I posted (using the Vodafone website) as you instructed in your PM, but obviously others are not as diligent - I have had NO RESPONSE - the same as another post I made prior to this. This is pathetic - my contract is due for renewal soon & based on this dreadful lack of support, it certainly WILL NOT be Vodafone. I will be advising friends & family of this woeful performance & be recommending them NOT to use Vodafone.
Message 16 of 27 (2,808 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Good Evening dweaver1, 

Please accept my apologies that this issue is still ongoing. 

I've searched our email database and can't find an email from you in any of our queues.

Can you please reply to the email I've just sent you with a contact number so that we can call you as soon as possible? 

Best Wishes, 

Kay

Message 17 of 27 (2,797 Views)
dweaver1

Someone has now contacted me HOWEVER my problem is now what I reported TWO WEEKS ago - this is NOT progress.
This could be considered a joke, except I am paying for this rubbish.
Message 18 of 27 (2,731 Views)
dweaver1

Wayne - I have been trying to login every day, but when I try to view my bills I just get - Sorry, due to the high levels of registrations Vodafone Bill Centre is receiving it is taking a little longer to complete your registration. Please try again in a few minutes. The rest of My Account is available for you to use.
What is happening ?
Message 19 of 27 (2,572 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi dweaver1

Thanks for your time on the phone today. We’ll get this sorted as soon as we possibly can.

I’ll keep you updated

Thanks

Wayne

Message 20 of 27 (2,558 Views)