22-02-2012 05:08 PM
23-02-2012 06:56 PM
Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.
Please could you advise us of your query and we will gladly assist.
We have an excellent community that can point you towards most of the information on this forum and if it is an account specific query we can act upon this also.
24-02-2012 11:00 AM
24-02-2012 11:38 AM
When I log in it says I'm due to upgrade on the 26 May 2012, is there anything I can do before this date?
Please help as its not much use having a mobile phone that doesn't get a signal!!
24-02-2012 05:23 PM
Vodafone UK seem to have really gone to town to ensure that the only people us mere minions (aka customers) can speak to are abroad, predominantly Egypt - this has become acute even in the past 6 weeks or so, as before that you could make it through to someone in the UK. THe only UK-based person who I have managed to speak to today (account problems described elsewhere) were the ladies on the Vodafone corporate switchboard who are extremely well-trained - to put us through to the Egyptian call centre (they say it's random which call centre you get when you are on the line to customer services but its a randomness with a minimum of1, a seed of 1 and a max of 1, and you end up talking to someone in Egypt.
I will concede that for 80% of the calls they get, the Egyptian call centre workers are polite, tehir English good and their service is up to speed. Woe betide anyone with an issue that puts you in the other 20% - and teh Egyptian call centre workers get antsy with you faster than most others i've encountered and will cut you off although admittedly the last time was, having been accused wrongly of bad language, I told the lady what bad language actually is....
24-02-2012 06:35 PM
"although admittedly the last time was, having been accused wrongly of bad language, I told the lady what bad language actually is...."
It must be my warped sense of humour, but that is shirley a candidate for Post Of The Day.
25-02-2012 03:28 AM
Thanks for your post here. I’m sorry to hear of your experiences with our call centres in Eygpt. I appreciate how frustrating this must have been for you.
Whilst we cannot do anything about the change in upgrade dates, I’ll be happy to send you a private message with information on how to contact us, if you wish to talk about this further.
Hi ionaf and welcome to the eForum
Again, we’ll be unable to change your upgrade date, but we’ll be more than happy to speak to you further about the problems you have been having with signal. We’ll be able to investigate why this is happening.
You can find your PM inbox here