You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest

REQUEST CALL BACK

I have been cut off and need to call customer services to get the issue sorted, however when i ring, that number is also restricted.
Call i request a call back from someone on the team so that i can get this sorted ASAP please!

Emily Wright

Pay monthly customer.

Message 1 of 9 (7,781 Views)
AnnS
Topics: 150
Solutions: 1,114

Re: REQUEST CALL BACK

[ Edited ]

Hello emilywright61

If you have been cut off, it will be your responsibility to contact Vodafone, you can contact Vodafone from an alternative phone on the long number available from the website or by calling into a Vodafone store where you will be able to call for free.

If this is an unpaid bill, you can get you service back today by making a payment through the automated payment service at Customer Services.

Ann

Message 2 of 9 (7,777 Views)

I made contact with Vodafone on Saturday to see if the bill had been paid - They said it had, i asked if i would be contacted if this changed and I havent been?

I  have been cut off without warning even though i phoned up to try and get it sorted on saturday and I have been onto my online billing to make a payment but its saying i dont owe anything ... my balance is £0.00 ?

Message 3 of 9 (7,770 Views)

I have also just tried to make a payment from the automated system but its saying i cannot do it from the phone either... so im kind of stuck.

I do not have access to another phone and really dont have time to go in store.

Message 4 of 9 (7,765 Views)
Moderator (Retired) Lee
Moderator (Retired)

Hello emilywright61,

I've sent you a PM which can be accessed here. If you could follow the instructions in the PM and send us your details one of the team will be with you as soon as they can.

Cheers,

LeeH

Message 5 of 9 (7,680 Views)

Hello, I have had a few calls during working hours over the past few weeks regarding upgrading my contract. I was unable to speck then but could you call me some point soon? I am now off work for the weekend & next Monday...?

Many thanks.
Message 6 of 9 (2,612 Views)
Ben_H
Topics: 202
Solutions: 395

Hi Jenna-B,

Welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here so we can chat about your upgrade options.

If it's an iPhone, a Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 or a pre order you're looking for, you'll need to order here as we can't change these plans. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben

Message 7 of 9 (2,592 Views)

Hi there I've orderd my phone thursdsy still hear nothing I have a web number thdts Invalied please can some one help thanks
Message 8 of 9 (807 Views)
Matt_B
Topics: 15
Solutions: 32

Hi @Kellylouise1978 

So that we can look into this further, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact us page.

Thanks,

Matt B

Message 9 of 9 (762 Views)