Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
salmanzak

Request a PAC Code

Dear Vodafone,

Could you kindly tell me how to request a pac code online as I tried to call the customer services 3 times but it was really busy and ha to hand  up after waiting for over 20 minutes. Please tell me how to request a pac code online??

Message 1 of 3 (8,961 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
bertyb

Re: Request a PAC Code

You could request this by email from the contact us section on the web site, why do you want to leave ?  Perhaps the team could help 

Message 2 of 3 (8,933 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Re: Request a PAC Code

Hi salmanzak,

Thanks for posting. It's unfortunate to see you're looking to close your line. If you're just after a PAC, you can request it using our Contact Us form to email the customer services team. 

If however you'd like to see what offers my team can quote for you away from the sales channels, feel free to contact us via this method instead and we'll get in touch. :smileywink:

Cheers, Ben 

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 3 (8,916 Views)