You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Accepted Solution

Requesting a paper bill

Hi,

I am currently trying to change my address with my bank and as you are most likely aware this requires copies of documentation confirming my new address.  One of the easiest of these to obatin for myself would be a paper copy of my latest bill to the address I am trying to change to, assuming that the letter will be sent to my updated 'Contact address' which I have already changed in my account details.

I cannot find any information regarding requesting such a copy on the Vodafone site (I may just be being ignorant) and before ringing up and spending too much time holding, was wondering if this can be pursued online.

All help is appreciated,

Regards,

Liam McDaid

Message 1 of 6 (3,967 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master

Re: Requesting a paper bill

Hi there

As the billing is all done online, would the bank accept a printed off copy of your bill?

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:

Message 2 of 6 (3,950 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

As the purpose is to prove my address I shouldn't think they would accept a printout. Besides, the online bills seem to contain no information pertaining to my addess.

I guess I'll just have to use some other document if all billing is now done entirely online.
Message 3 of 6 (3,938 Views)

Hi there

The fully itemised bill does show the address which is why I was wondering if they would accept that.  Also, you can request a paper bill but there is a charge for that which is my other reason for wondering if they would accept the online version. 

In case they will, here is how to get your bill:

Sign into My Vodafone and once you are there, select "view bills" and you will see a page like this.  Click on the "download Bill" option (highlighted in red):

Pic 1.jpg

On the next screen click download pages:

Pic2.jpg

When you see the next pop-up, ensure you select "full document" from the list of options:

Pic3.jpg

When you see the next screen, just click "Download":

Pic4.jpg

You can choose to save a copy to your computer or just open it :

Pic5.jpg

Once you have either opened it or saved it, you will be able to print off the fully itemised bill that will give you all your usage.

Message 4 of 6 (3,933 Views)

Hi,

Okay now I seem a little foolish. I'm currently writing this off my phone and the PDF button didn't work for me. I stupidly assumed it would be the same as the document shown when clicking the print button to the right of it. Clearly it isn't. I'll check it out when I get back to my desktop.

Thanks for the help!
Message 5 of 6 (3,930 Views)

Not a problem - that is what the Community and eForum Team are here for!

Message 6 of 6 (3,928 Views)