Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
5-0
Rank 1: Guest
5-0

Still can't check pay monthly balance!

A few weeks ago I was having problems checking my balance. I asked here I was told that it was a problem affecting many customers.

It's now the 23rd and I still can't get my balance! I haven't received a balance text since 29th December, and I can't get my balance online either! Please, sort this out.

- A very unhappy customer

Message 1 of 7 (4,434 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Trev

Re: Still can't check pay monthly balance!

Hi 5-0

I'm very sorry to see you're still having issues with checking your balance. :smileysad:

I'd like to get this resolved for you, but to look into this for you I would need to look at your specific account details. To facilitate this, I've sent you an email. If you can please complete and return this, it will enable me to check out this issue for you.

Regards

Trev

eForum Team

Message 2 of 7 (4,403 Views)
ebetty67

I have joined the forum in desperation!  I have been unable to access the balance on both my teens accounts since 31st Dec.  I have phoned and emailed several times and had apologies and a promise that this will be resolved "in the next couple of days".  I also cannot get balance texts and the call centre have been unable to give me the balances.  Vodaphone did at one point say they would take £10 off my bill but I can't even check to see if they have done that! 

After reading posts on this forum I see I am not the only one exasperated at the online service provided by Vodaphone.  I have also advised Vodaphone that I will not be paying anything over and above the monthly amount as I feel they have not fulfilled their side of the contract by providing adequate access to the account.  With a 16 and 15 year old this is scary prospect!  I only had the contract on the understanding that I could check daily on the usage and suspend the account if I needed to.  After the latest email I did get a balance via email but this is not good enough with two mobile addicted boys!

Please help if possible!

Thanks

Message 3 of 7 (4,394 Views)
5-0
5-0

Well my problem seems to be fixed now. Online counters and the text service are back to normal. Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 7 (4,363 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Trev

Hi ebetty67 and a warm welcome to the eForum. :smileyhappy:

I'm sorry to see you've also been having issues with the balance check service, and want to rectify this for you ASAP.

Again, I'll need to access your specific account details to assist here, so I've sent you an email to facilitate this. If you can kindly complete and return this, It will enable me to assist in this matter.

Regards

Trev

eForum Team

Message 5 of 7 (4,338 Views)
mathewlisett

hi, trying to deal with mums account, and for some reason the ecurity code wont work and now her phone number wont work, and get asked to use another number which is mine and yet thats not accepted either?

and to make matters worse, the help and support feature only seems to support flipping registration and tnothign else which is nothing  but unhelpful.

all we want to do is pay for the bill via her account, yet thats seems to eb the hardest thing in the world

Message 6 of 7 (4,300 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Hi mathewlisett

Welcome to the eForum :smileyvery-happy: it is always good to see new faces on here.

I am sure that this is something that we can look at. I have just sent you an email to your registered email address, if you can reply back to that with the account holders details, we can then see what is happening

Thanks

Martin

eForum Team

Message 7 of 7 (4,258 Views)