Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
burnduck

System glitches causing my order to fail credit check?

I have applied to Vodafone, but every time I put an online order through, I only get the first email confirming my order. 

I called vodafone on the 0800, and they kept telling me I failed the credit check, and advised me to get my credit report from experian, which I did. My credit report showed no searches from Vodafone, which was later confirmed with the customer service at Experian. They suggests Vodafone didn't even go through my file at Experian before rejecting my order. 

I also emailed Vodafone credit liaison at credit.liaison@gb.vodafone.co.uk on 24th March and 4th April, which I'm yet to get any response.

I don't want to wait any longer, if you're declining me then please just let me know, it's no big deal, i will just go and switch to another network. 

Message 1 of 6 (2,889 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: System glitches causing my order to fail credit check?

Hi Burnduck,

I must admit that it is a strange situation however I can see that you have already emailed the relevant team, unfortunately there isn't much I can do at this time of night so I will pass your query onto our day team to chase with our support teams for you.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 6 (2,871 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

[ Edited ]

Hi burnduck

I would like to check what is happening to this, I have therefore just sent you an email, if you can reply back with the relevant information, then I will be able to help.

Martin

eForum Team

Message 3 of 6 (2,865 Views)
Rank 7: Helper I
flagpole

am i the only one that thinks there are a couple of threads with people reporting the same thing....
Message 4 of 6 (2,859 Views)
burnduck

I've just replied to your email. Hopefully this could be solved some time soon.
I'll keep everyone posted when my problem get resolved :smileywink:
Message 5 of 6 (2,854 Views)
burnduck

Tbh I think I'm not the only one reporting this :/
if you google it even people with good credit score could have been rejected
Message 6 of 6 (2,852 Views)