Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
mrcuriosity

UPGRADE

Hi,

I have 2 handsets with vdafone on my account, both iphone 3GS. I am due an upgrade on both and was looking to keep the same price plan or cheaper and upgrade to the HTC Sensation or sensation XL.

However I only get the option to upgrade phone AND price plan and then when I select the phone it says 'no price plans' 

Can anyone help as Im starting to get very frustrated and its making the option of changing networks seem like the easier option??

Message 1 of 5 (2,418 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Re: UPGRADE

Hi mrcuriosity

Oh no! Thanks for posting, we can definitely take a look for you and can see what great promotions we can offer as part of your upgrades. :smileyhappy:

If you could pop me a reply back to the email I’ve sent you then one of the team will be in touch to help you further. We’re only a small team and extremely popular at the moment, we will be with you as quickly as possible. 

Let me take this opportunity to show you how Vodafone like to say thank you; take a look at VIP.

Amanda

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 5 (2,387 Views)
mrcuriosity

Amanda, Thanks for your reply, however I've not received an email from you to reply to?
Message 3 of 5 (2,378 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi mrcuriosity

Oops, it must have got lost somewhere. I've sent you another one now. :smileyhappy:

Thanks

Amanda  

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 5 (2,341 Views)
mrcuriosity

Hi, I spoke to Ben_H on Friday who was very helpful and managed to restore my faith in Vodafone, however I have not yet received my email to show my change of contract as arranged.
Ben_H or anyone for tech team - please can this be sent and fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow?
Message 5 of 5 (2,320 Views)