Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
lunkiri
Accepted Solution

Vodafone Family Pack

I had subscribed to voda fone family pack. Unfortunately, I cancelled the subscription by mistake while changing my family group and their contact numbers. The subscription was cancelled just when I used my calling credit of 5 pound for family pack. Can I reactivate my family pack with the previous credit that was charged before cancellation?
Message 1 of 13 (19,131 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Vodafone Family Pack

Hi lunkiri,

Firstly a very warm welcome to the eForum family! It's always nice to see new faces :rolleyes: .

I have sent you an email if you can reply back, I'll be able to get this sorted for you pronto!

Thanks

Sukhi
eForum Team
Message 2 of 13 (19,131 Views)
rahees123

Re: Vodafone Family Pack

Message 3 of 13 (16,289 Views)
shumii

I had subscribed to voda phone family pack.unfortunately i cancelled the subscribation by mistake when i was changing the family group.Can i reactivate my family pack with the previous credit charged befoe cancellation

Message 4 of 13 (15,800 Views)
Rank 49: Master III
AnnS

shumii wrote:

I had subscribed to voda phone family pack.unfortunately i cancelled the subscribation by mistake when i was changing the family group.Can i reactivate my family pack with the previous credit charged befoe cancellation

If you call 34444, you wll be able add Vodafone Family.  The following link from the website will answer any questions.

Vodafone Family Help

Ann
Message 5 of 13 (15,787 Views)
jesminnb

my vodafone family pack had ended on today, so i topped up £5 but still havnt recievd my family pack,,, when does it start... does it start after midnight?

Message 6 of 13 (15,655 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi jesminnb,

Welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team. :smileyhappy:

When it comes to missing a payment fro Vodafone family the following will apply;

if you have insufficient credit to pay for your monthly subscription by the due date, we will suspend your group and calls between your Group Members will revert back to standard price plan rates. In the event that your group gets suspended, we will inform all your Group Members by text. We will then attempt to take payment over the next 30 days. If we are unsuccessful in taking payment for your subscription during this time, we will cancel your Vodafone Family subscription.

If your family pack has been cancelled then you would need to set this back up again once you have credit on your phone.

I would recomend registering for a free online account as you will be able to control this from there.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 7 of 13 (15,635 Views)
pukin

Hi,

Last month I requested the family pack for 5 pounds but when I checked the bill they charged me 7,64 vat excluded. Could some please explain me why???? 

I did not speak more than 60 min per call and anyway I did not used all my minutes that month.

Thanks in advance

Message 8 of 13 (13,738 Views)
Rank 49: Master III
AnnS

pukin wrote:

Hi,

Last month I requested the family pack for 5 pounds but when I checked the bill they charged me 7,64 vat excluded. Could some please explain me why???? 

I did not speak more than 60 min per call and anyway I did not used all my minutes that month.

Thanks in advance

You would have been charged extra due to pro rata usage to your billing date, plus one whole month.  If you continue to subscribe to Family, your next monthly charge will be for the normal amount.

Ann
Message 9 of 13 (13,735 Views)
pukin

thnaks so much!
Message 10 of 13 (13,726 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Hi pukin

Thank you for your post, I am so pleased that this has been answered by the excellent AnnS (thank you). :smileyhappy:

If you would like me to go into detail with you please complete and reply to the email I have sent to the address you registered with on here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team

Message 11 of 13 (13,699 Views)
Taylav1

If I add a number it keeps saying please wait until I complete the processing of your request; what do I do?
Message 12 of 13 (5,335 Views)
Tech Team
Ian_C

Hi Taylav1,

Has this been resolved for you?

Have you tried these methods to update Vodafone Family?

If you do need any help, find out out how to make contact here.

Cheers

Ian

Message 13 of 13 (5,285 Views)