Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
who0p

Vodafone Livechat help?

I'm having problems with a recent order, i had an email confirming that my credit check went smoothly etc, now ive received an email saying that my order has been disregarded and deleted off the system. Is there a livechat option, ive spoken to somone on a form of live chat on here before, but have no clue how to access it?
Message 1 of 11 (28,499 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Katrina_V

Vodafone Livechat help?

Hi There Who0p,

Welcome to the eforum, great to see new faces on here :). I think the service you mean is web chat. When you go onto the Vodafone website to make an order a pop up box appears asking if you want to chat to an advisor live online?

That service is still available but only in daytime ours, we do of course have other methods of contacting us

I would be happy to take a look at your account for you if you prefer? I will send you an email today so if you want, just fill it in and send it back and we will get on the case :).

Kind Regards
Kat
eForum team
Want to give me some feedback? Yes
Message 2 of 11 (28,499 Views)
who0p

Vodafone Livechat help?

Hi There Who0p,

Welcome to the eforum, great to see new faces on here :) . I think the service you mean is web chat. When you go onto the Vodafone website to make an order a pop up box appears asking if you want to chat to an advisor live online?

That service is still available but only in daytime ours, we do of course have other methods of contacting us

I would be happy to take a look at your account for you if you prefer? I will send you an email today so if you want, just fill it in and send it back and we will get on the case :) .

Kind Regards
Kat
eForum team

that would be brill, an email will be fab :)
Message 3 of 11 (28,499 Views)
jamie1234

Re: Avoidance Alleviate help?

Hi my phone wont top up my £5 top up I need help..... Check operator service what's that mean??

Message 4 of 11 (25,559 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Re: Avoidance Alleviate help?

Hi jamie1234,

Thanks for letting us know that your top-uop hasn't been applied to your account. I'd very much like it if you could answer a few questions please.

Is this still the case, or are you now sorted?

How long has it been since you topped up?

How long is it since you made a chargeable call?

Can you see the number is still active on our network?

Are you able to receive calls on the number?

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 5 of 11 (25,496 Views)
monika_singh

Re: Vodafone Livechat help?

hello/sir madam

i would like to say that my vodaphone no 9811272182 i have recharge sms coupin for free sms after that when i ve recharge amount 60 rs its again going deducting please help me........................ and i want to close all the vodaphone flash setting also

thanks

MONIKA SINGH

Message 6 of 11 (24,280 Views)
Rank 49: Master III
AnnS

Hi there monika singh

If you are a Vodafone Essar customer, you will need to contact them for your enquiry.  Vodafone UK would be unable to access your account and help.

Ann
Message 7 of 11 (24,278 Views)
Soph93

i'm having the same problem! my blackberry has been playing up for the past couple of weeks now - would be really great to know how to access this livechat help ASAP! thankyou! 

Message 8 of 11 (13,232 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi soph93,

Thanks for you post here and welcome to the Vodafone eForum from all of the team.

Can I ask what your issue is regarding and what is happening on the BlackBerry?

If you can let us know then one of our team or our amazing community members will be able to help you get everything sorted.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 9 of 11 (13,183 Views)
Suanbee123

Hey
Message 10 of 11 (1,163 Views)
Tech Team
Tech Team
Kay

Hi Suanbee123, 

Can we help at all? 

Kay

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 11 of 11 (1,141 Views)