Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
bronnx

Vodafone Numbers - How do I change my telephone number?

I know this is the wrong area to post this but I couldnt find anywhere else. I have a 18 month contract SIM. All i want is to change my mobile number but keep my contract and everything the same. I am sick of people prankying me and the only way I can stop it is by changing numbers. Help?
Message 1 of 6 (4,754 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

I know this is the wrong area to post this but I couldnt find anywhere else. I have a 18 month contract SIM. All i want is to change my mobile number but keep my contract and everything the same. I am sick of people prankying me and the only way I can stop it is by changing numbers. Help?

If give Customer Care a call, they will be able to change your number.

It will be a random number off the system and the charge will be £25.00. If you should have a crime reference number, the number can be changed free of charge.
Ann
Message 2 of 6 (4,754 Views)
bronnx

£25. Pfft.
Okay thank you.
Message 3 of 6 (4,754 Views)
bronnx

Can I phone from a landline?
Message 4 of 6 (4,754 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

Can I phone from a landline?

You will find the number for calling from a landline on the 'contact us' link on the website.
Ann
Message 5 of 6 (4,754 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi Bronnxx,

A very warm welcome to the Vodafone eforum from all of the team and our users, i can see that you have found one of our very helpful members here and AnnS is spot on. :)

Can I ask, have you managed to get this sorted? if not give us a shout and we can sort it for you.

If you need any further help please let us know.

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (4,754 Views)