Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 2: First Poster
bingefeller
Accepted Solution

Vodafone Pay Monthly Upgrade Eligibility

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I currently have a HTC Wildfire phone and I would really like to change it.  I checked on my account page a few weeks ago and I am 99% certain it said I could upgrade in June 2012.  Now it says 5th August 2012......

Anyway, I really don't like touchscreen phones and would like to get a normal phone with a keypad on it again and I will probably get the

Samsung C3350. I pay £25 a month and while this isn't that expensive, I am wasting my money as I don't really use my phone that much.  Do you think that Vodafone will let me change to a suitable SIM only contract and get the Samsung C3350 phone when it's time to upgrade?  I was tempted to buy the phone on PAYG but if they will let me have it when it's time to renew my contract then that would be better.

Message 1 of 6 (3,152 Views)
Rank 29: Mentor III
Magicman13

Re: Vodafone Pay Monthly Upgrade Eligibility

Your upgrade date will be 50 days before your commitment ends.

Respice post te, mortalem te esse memento
Message 2 of 6 (3,137 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

[ Edited ]

Hi bingefeller

Thanks for your post about your upgrade, I’d love to help with this. I’ve sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact us. :smileyhappy:

We’ll be in touch as soon as we reach your email to discuss all of the available options with you.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 3 of 6 (3,108 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
Roboraver

Hi Amanda,

Can I get a PM as well ? as I am also in a similar position
Message 4 of 6 (3,105 Views)
Tech Team
Amanda

Hi Roboraver

Thanks for your post, I’ve just sent you a Private Message too.  :smileyhappy:

We’ll be back in touch as soon as we reach your email.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Amanda

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 6 (3,070 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster
Roboraver

Thank you Amanda, have sent the requested information, 

Have a nice "Bank holiday" weekend !!

Message 6 of 6 (3,065 Views)