Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
Serina

Vodafone.co.uk - Talking to an advisor online

Hello, I'm Serina

I was wondering... How do you talk to an advisor online?
It popped up on Saturday and Sunday night for me, but all day yesterday and all day today there was no pop-up abling me to talk to somebody.
Do I literally just have to wait for it to pop up asking me to chat to somebody?
Or is there another way I can find someone to chat to online, as in an advisor?
I searched the whole website but couldn't find anything...
Any help please??
Thank you
xxx
Message 1 of 19 (28,765 Views)
Serina

Can someone PLEASE get back to me as I am about to buy a blackberry RIGHT now, otherwise I will get it from another network.

Thanks.
Message 2 of 19 (28,765 Views)
Dion85

I'm not sure either as I experienced the pop-up a bit randomly. I discussed the BB Torch tariffs with the advisor to see if existing customers can get a better deal as I thought the prices were too expensive and told him I would wait a little while longer to see how the Torch would be received and make my decision on my next smartphone.. He gave me some B.S about the Torch tariff being a promotional deal (honestly???) and that he can't guarantee that the 'deal' would last and that the price may rise in the future.

Seriously, I expect better from upgrade advisors whose job it should be to try to retain customers when their contract expires. Pushy sells like this just turns people away, as they can always find better options. very poor from VF - I have had better and more professional experiences when cancelling my contract with o2 and TMobile in the past and am currently considering a switch..
Message 3 of 19 (28,765 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hey Guys,

The online guys do offer support for purchases however the box will only open after you have been on the online shop page for a long while.

If you wished to talk to anyone about possible upgrades then why not get in touch with the web relations team who will be able to call you directly to discuss your options at a time to suite your needs.

Simply follow the instructions here to get in touch with us.

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 19 (28,764 Views)
mickey1989

Re: Vodafone.co.uk - Talking to an advisor online

hi serina im emma im having the same trouuble with the online advisor. did you manage to find out how to do it in the end??

Message 5 of 19 (27,586 Views)
jojochick

I am receiving letters for a joanne pringle and i am affraid to tell you but she doesnt stay here anymore

Message 6 of 19 (27,368 Views)
Rank 47: Master I
AnnS

jojochick wrote:

I am receiving letters for a joanne pringle and i am affraid to tell you but she doesnt stay here anymore

If you are receiving letters for someone who was previously living at your address they are not your responsibility.

Just mark them 'no longer at this address, return to sender' and pop them in the post box next time you as passing. 

Ann
Message 7 of 19 (27,364 Views)
whippet1

[ Edited ]

could you pease contact me after 7.30pm on [removed for security].

On your bank hoiday game, I apparenty have been awarded a samsung with 600minutes and unlimeted text per month, but was unable to speak to an adviser ,, could you please inform me of how I proceed.

thanks - have sorted it:smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 19 (27,285 Views)
jezza0121

i am having the same problems as you. have you had any luck yet getting an online adviser or are you still looking?

thanks

carl

xxx

Message 9 of 19 (27,180 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi there jezza0121,

Cheers for your post. If nobody's done it already, welcome to the forum.

Can you clarify for me what your issue is? I'm a little confused as to who you are addressing. Are you having problems receiving letters addressed to another, unknown person, or have you won a bank holiday game too?

If you can clarify for me, I'll be in a better position to advise accordingly.

Cheers,

Lee

eForum Team

Message 10 of 19 (27,148 Views)
elisha111

hello i want to get a top up and get talk but it says im allready opted into one witch im not because it texted me saying it has ended yesday can you help

Message 11 of 19 (26,948 Views)
elisha111

still looking

Message 12 of 19 (26,945 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
mari1970

Hi, just because youe allowance ended yesterday does not mean that you have opted out of the reward.. If you want to change to a different reward you can always give Customer Care a quick call on 191 and they will be able to change your freebee for you..

Message 13 of 19 (26,938 Views)
libbles

quote=James]The online guys do offer support for purchases however the box will only open after you have been on the online shop page for a long while.[/quote]

[color=red][How long is this while exactly?

BTW !!!!

YAY MY FIRST POST WOOP WOOOP! [/color]

Message 14 of 19 (25,124 Views)
AndreaPowell

Removing age restriction

Hi I would like to take the age restrictions of websites is there anyway I can do it on here I can't ring and cannot get into shop please someone help me Thanks Andrea
Message 15 of 19 (13,081 Views)
snipesfella

Re: Removing age restriction

Hi andreapowell, is it to view adult content?

Message 16 of 19 (13,068 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Re: Removing age restriction

Hi AndreaPowell, 

You can remove the content control by logging into My Account and managing your settings there.

Dave

If I've helped at all today, why not leave me a little feedback?

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 17 of 19 (12,978 Views)
Ellystyles1998

Hello, I'm using a friends phone, as my phone data was ment to be refreshed today, I still havnt had it refreshed, but I rang up a couple of days ago, and they told me it would reset on the 28th can you please help?
Message 18 of 19 (11,072 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi EllyStyles1998,

Given the section you've posted in, would I be correct in saying this is a pay monthly contract?

With a contract number, the allowance would reset on the same day each month. The allowance may not show as refreshed straight away on My Account or the My Vodafone app as these are generally a little behind to allow for the information to be recorded on the system.

You can see the refresh date by checking any bill, as you'll see the line rental as running between two dates, for example 28 February to 27 March. In this example, the new allowance would be available right at the start of the 28th each month.

Dave

Message 19 of 19 (11,038 Views)