You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
nishta13

Vodafone live chat

Hello 

the other day i was able to chat with a person via vodafone live chat and she resolved all my queries.  I'm trying to find the same live chat, but unable to do so.

I need to speak to someone urgently.

Thanks

Message 1 of 33 (99,003 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Stemcsteste

Re: Vodafone live chat

if you go to the sales page, hang around for a bit, a member of Vodafone will pop up and invite you to chat,

also happens in the support tab,

:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 33 (98,987 Views)
kylaaydenk

You'l have to go back on the chat and speak to someone eles they pass you on to several different people all the time!
Message 3 of 33 (79,553 Views)
Berita

Hello

Message 4 of 33 (69,844 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi Berita,

Can you confirm what your query is regarding so one of the team can assist you?

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 33 (69,581 Views)
S14WNO

transferring number

i lost my phone saturday night, its on a contract with yourselves.  I have another phone available here but i need my existing number tranferring over to this sim card.  how would i do this?

Message 6 of 33 (61,467 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Andy

Re: transferring number

Hi S14WNO,

The quickest option would be to pop into a Vodafone store, together with your ID, and ask them to transfer the number for you. They’ll make sure you’re up and running before leaving the store.

Thanks

Andrew

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 7 of 33 (61,305 Views)
kita123

can you put me in to someone because i need to talk to someone 

Message 8 of 33 (57,551 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Andy

Hi kita123,

Are you able to give more information about your query? Is it account, device or network related?

If it’s either account or device related, you may find it quicker to pop to a Vodafone store to get your query resolved.

Thanks

Andrew

Message 9 of 33 (57,464 Views)
bigmomma89

I need to speak to someone about my contract please help!
Message 10 of 33 (57,041 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi bigmomma89,

If you can post us a little bit more information about your query then we will be able to look into it for you.

If it is a question that would require access to your account, please follow the instructions on the PM that I have sent to you and one of the team will be able to help.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

Message 11 of 33 (56,899 Views)
carl2k13

Hi can u help me plz I cant ring out on my gf i9300
Message 12 of 33 (47,471 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
James

Hi carl2k13,

Is there signal showing on the phone?

Is it just calls or all services on the phone?

If all services, please can you post the template from here with the answers.

James

Message 13 of 33 (47,397 Views)
carl2k13

Help me fix my phone plz I cant ring out on it
Message 14 of 33 (47,391 Views)
Rank 50: Master IV
AnnS

carl2k13 wrote:
Help me fix my phone plz I cant ring out on it

Have you replied to the question asked by James in the post above  and completed the template with the answers ?

Ann

Message 15 of 33 (47,388 Views)
Hannipan

I am getting really annoyed from Vodafone staff on the phone, I have has no problems the past 4-5 months with signal I have always paid my bills on time and now all of a sudden I have NO none so whatever signal and I have important phone calls that need to come through HELP ( I'm sure I saw on watch dog that if I can't use my phone from home it's a clear breach of the Vodafone contract and I am in my rights to cancel )
Message 16 of 33 (47,234 Views)
Rank 50: Master IV
AnnS

[ Edited ]

Hannipan wrote:
I am getting really annoyed from Vodafone staff on the phone, I have has no problems the past 4-5 months with signal I have always paid my bills on time and now all of a sudden I have NO none so whatever signal and I have important phone calls that need to come through HELP ( I'm sure I saw on watch dog that if I can't use my phone from home it's a clear breach of the Vodafone contract and I am in my rights to cancel )

No, Vodafone are not in breach of contract, they need to be given a chance to resolve any network issues.  No network can guarantee a fault free service.

Have you checked the Network Updates forum to see if there are any reported faults in your area ?

If you complete the Network Issues - Initial checks and template , the Tech Team will be able to check the network at your home address.

Ann

Message 17 of 33 (47,225 Views)
Hannipan

I have phones them far to many times and are doing nothing about it, I am on contract and I signed a contract for usage which I am not getting I pay £33 a month for this and have no benefits out of it, and my partner is on Vodafone and his signal is so strong, can you not suggest anything I've tried everything that I can think of and when I ring it doesn't help, it seems like its my number only that is affected??
Message 18 of 33 (47,217 Views)
Hannipan

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' E.g. ST1 - Stoke on trent
S40 chesterfield
1). Does the issue happen in just one location. If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service ?
I have to go about 1/2 mile- 1mile

2). What is the full postcode of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the forum, add it to your profile here.
S40 4JT
3). Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
It is a micro sim I have no other phones available

4). Are there any issues in your area already reported on the Network Updates Board?
Not that I can see

5). Does this issue happen on 2G, 3G or both? To check, go to the Help Centre, select your phone and then select "network".
Both
6). What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? No signal sign comes on

7) When did you first notice this issue?
Nearly 2 weeks now

8) Is the issue permanent or intermittent (If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs)? Permanent

Is this right??
Message 19 of 33 (47,209 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

[ Edited ]

Please ignore. .

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:

Message 20 of 33 (47,209 Views)