Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
gck303
Accepted Solution

What are the available 'bolt ons' that I can add to my plan?

I have a 100 min/100 text/500MB plan.I want to add on some additional 'bolt ons'. For example 1000 extra land line mintues. 

Where can I see the 'bolt ons' that are available to me?

George

Message 1 of 4 (15,768 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
bertyb

Re: What are the available 'bolt ons' that I can add to my plan?

Hiya

I don't think there is one true place to get all the different services which can be added to your account which would be useful so customers could "self serve" online etc, but a quick call to the billing options on 191, will take you to advisors who can bring them up on the screen and go through them with you, some "bolt ons" are only available with certain price plans, but certainly some price plans do have unlimited land line options, and so on ...........

Message 2 of 4 (15,745 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
gck303

When I called 191, they did not know what 'bolt ons' were and would not talk me through each of them and what conditions applied...

They were about as useful as a chocolate teapot in answering my simple query!

Message 3 of 4 (15,732 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi gck303

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that your experience of customer services wasn't great there.

The reason they didn't know (Although they probably should have known what was mean't) is because we don't use the terminology 'Bolt ons'. They're more commonly refered to as 'Packs' on our network. If you ask about the available add on 'pack's' like, SMS or Internet packs I'm sure they'll know exactly what you're talking about :smileyhappy:

Cheers

Wayne

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (15,707 Views)