Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
BBUser

When is my Phone going to be back !!

I'm not sure if this is the correct section, but ive recently sent my phone off to repair and it has been a full 7 days tomorrow (5 working days) and i tried to track my phone to see where it is but i havent been given a code to track it so i cant and i dont know where it is going to be i need my phone so any help would be appreciated, also if this is the wrong section could someone please point me in the right direction, thanks and thanks in advance for anyone that helps me solve my problem,

PS: if this helps anyone the problem with my phone was a faulty trackpad and i had a BlackBerry Curve 9300

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5 (4,004 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: When is my Phone going to be back !!

Hi BBUser,

Unfortunately as you don't have your Job number we are unable to take a look at this without accessing your account, to do this i have sent you a quick email, please reply with your details and I will be able to chase this up for you.

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 5 (3,988 Views)
BBUser

Well its not my contract so i cant answer all of those questions, i am registered to my mom's account and she isn't home i have someone else looking after me so i won't be able to answer all of these, any other way for you to help me would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Message 3 of 5 (3,977 Views)
BBUser

i havent recieved that email, but i have got the security number and everything so if you can, would you send me the email again please as it would be a great help as i still haven't recieved my phone
Message 4 of 5 (3,953 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Woody

Hi BBuser,

I have replied to you in your other post here.

Can you please refrain form posting your issue in more than one thread, as this breaches the Terms and Conditions of the eForum. As soon as you post we will have marked your post for reply and will be back with you as soon as possible.

Woody

eForum team

Message 5 of 5 (3,946 Views)