Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
mallipeddi

account pin

Hi

I have recently set up a vodafone account and need to set my online billing/account, I dont currently have a pin code, how can this be set up?

Thanks
Message 1 of 6 (2,881 Views)
mallipeddi

account pin

Hi

I have recently set up a vodafone account and need to set my online billing/account, I dont currently have a pin code, how can this be set up?

Thanks
Message 2 of 6 (2,881 Views)
Rank 5: Regular Poster
kk88

account pin

You need to call customer services on 191 select option 1 and then 4 and then speak to an advispr to set the security pin for the account.

Meanwhile, you may register the account with your account number as well.
If you don’t know your account number, you can find it out by texting "ACCOUNT" to 97886

Message 3 of 6 (2,881 Views)
Tech Team
James

account pin

Hi Mallipeddi,

A very warm welcome to the Vodafone eforum from all of the team. :)

Urmi is spot on here, you should be able to register without a PIN, Give this a go and if you have any issues at all please let us know. ;)

James
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 6 (2,881 Views)
williemack

Re: account pin

hi

i have just joined vodafone as well  i too can not get my account or pin number can you help 

thanks 

will 

Message 5 of 6 (2,317 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: account pin

Hi Williemack,

A very warm welcome to the Vodafone eForum from us all. :smileywink:

You don't need to worry as I’ve just sent you a quick email to the address you have used to register with us, simply reply with your details and we will get the rest of the information you need and have you up and running online in next to no time at all. :smileywink:

James

eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 6 of 6 (2,307 Views)