Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
sja1066

changing from PAYG to pay monthly

I have recently switched from a PAYG customer to Pay Monthly and transferred my phone number. I contacted customer services as my account details were still showing as PAYG. I was informed that my acccount would have to be deleted and then I would have to re register. I have had to wait more than the 24 hours after the account should have been deleted by customer services as the account website has been down, but when I tried to re register my PAYG account is still active. Please can someone tell me how much longer I have to wait before I can use this service?

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)
Tech Team
Andy

Re: changing from PAYG to pay monthly

Hi sja1066,

It shouldn’t take longer than 24 hours for the systems to update.

We’re aware of an issue that may be affecting this; you can see more information about it here.

We’ll update the post when we have more details.

Once we do, leave it the 24 hours and try to re-register your account.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Andy

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 4 (520 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
sja1066

Trouble with registering for account online

Despite numerous phone calls to Customer services I am still unable to register my phone for an online account. I have seen in this forum other customers complaining about the lack of support from customer services. For me the problem is not with customer services but with the technical team who seem to be upgrading the system continually and the support team do not seem to know what is going on. If there is any technical agent for Vodafone bothering to read this then I would appreciate some help with getting my account set up.

Message 3 of 4 (411 Views)
Tech Team
Ben_H

Re: Trouble with registering for account online

Hi sja1066,

I'm sorry if you're still struggling with this. I've sent instructions on how to reach my team here so we can take a look into this for you.

Many thanks, Ben

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)