Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
laura06

direct debit due 27th oct

I am very disappointed with the technical problems vodafone had with octobers direct debit! I understand it cant be helped sometimes but reading a earlier post that stated people was made aware of this i was mad as i had to ring vodafone when i noticed my bill had not gone out only to be told it had been taken so then i went in to vodafone shop for them to ring vodafone to be told there was a problem. So vodafone did not let me know at all! I was an o2 costomer for years never had this problem lets hope it doesnt continue! And will my november bill go out on the 27th?
Message 1 of 2 (1,743 Views)
Tech Team
James

Re: direct debit due 27th oct

Hi Laura06,

I understand your frustration however you should have been contacted regarding this issue.

I can confirm that this has now been resolved and your direct debit will be taken as normal from this month.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 2 (1,711 Views)