Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
garethwingrove

how vodafone treats there customers

Ok

I think pepole need to know how i have been treated by vodafone ,thanks vodafone for all your help NOT

On the 08/06/12 i phoned vodafone and asked for a upgrade ,Now i was only on £10 sim only (300 min+unlimited text+500mb)

I asked if they could match what i had seen on the internet that was (02 network 24 month £31.00 month free iphone 4s white) for the same (300 min unlimited text 500mb) was told point blank NO ,Ok so i ask if i can have my PAC code and pay my last bill ,this was 12.00pm anyway finish work just about to order from website and get a phone call from vodafone asking why im going (lol) so I explained it all again ,OK SIR i will match that if u stay i will credit your account £149.99 and and charge you £149.99 so u get a IPHONE 4S FREE was told are u in the premises between 9-1 on saturday morning i said really thats good of u ,Ok so i cancel work sit in and NOTHING arrives ,So i phone vodafone and was told it did not make it out sorry ,ok i say will come monday tues,Yes No next saturday  16/06/12 dont know why ,Anyway have work tommorrow saturday 16/06/12 so ring vodafone to make sure today and guess what not comming this saturday ever not a call nothing so would of lost 2 saturdays work and no fone for 3 weeks they said maybe next saturday 22/06/12 lol

offered upgrade 08/06/12

maybe get iphone 4s 22/06/12

GREAT SERICE VODAFONE THANK YOU SO MUCH

Message 1 of 18 (2,894 Views)
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
isdoo

Re: how vodafone treats there customers

[ Edited ]

You might have to wait, but you have the deal you wanted :smileyhappy: be happy :smileyhappy:

Even if you should have got an S3 rather than the inferior iPhone :smileywink:

Message 2 of 18 (2,887 Views)
garethwingrove

[ Edited ]

@isdoo
Correct i should be happy yes,But why the LIES from a very professional company like vodafone ,Sorry sir we have stock issues with this phone there maybe a delay of a week or two (that was hard no ?)Anyway got my pac again and ringing 02 monday had it with vodafone il send the 4s back on arrival if it comes

Message 3 of 18 (2,880 Views)
garethwingrove

[ Edited ]

No 1 from vodafone about to answer and help lol

Your 1 great provider 

bump a day till it arrives me think

Message 4 of 18 (2,829 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi garethwingrove,

Many thanks for your posts here and I’m sorry that you have not had the best experience with Vodafone as of late.

Firstly it is strange to have been given any deal for an iPhone other than those shown online as we are restricted to the deals that we can offer.

However, when it comes to a Saturday delivery, it is very rare that this will be ordered for a Saturday due to the limited availability of drivers and the cost involved with DPD.

With this said I would like to see exactly what has happened and also discuss this with you further if possible tomorrow.

So I can do this I have sent you a quick PM, please follow the instructions on the PM and one of the team will be able to get in touch with you directly as we never like to see a loyal Vodafone customer leaving our network.

You can find your PM inbox here.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 5 of 18 (2,809 Views)
garethwingrove

[ Edited ]

@James

Thank you for your reply

iv sent detials over ,I was told it was going out special del royal mail  (my account has gone from £10.00 a month to £31.00 allready)

Monthly cost
£31.00(Inc. VAT)

Your Plan comes with 300 minutes, unlimited texts, 500MB mobile internet and 2GB BT Openzone Wi-Fi

Dont know if charged or credited below

Total amount
This amount is due on 01 June 2012
£ 168.50 CR
Inc VAT

1 Q...If it is STOCK LEVELS why does the website say in stock  ??

2 Q..why when its saturday del ,has to stay saturday del ??

Message 6 of 18 (2,801 Views)
garethwingrove

[ Edited ]

Ok

Just a update ,Got a phone call 9.30 today from some 1 from eforum team (thanks) says will go out today for tommorrow del ,delivery company will text to say what time tommorro NO DESPATCH TEXT OR MAIL  though

So we will see if more lies or truth:mansad:

bump day 10 still no fone

Message 7 of 18 (2,765 Views)
garethwingrove

[ Edited ]

@James
Do u have a order no or shipment number for del tommorow need time off work to be home see

Message 8 of 18 (2,751 Views)
Tech Team
James

Hi garethwingrove,

I’m pleased to see that our team was able to get this sorted for you.

Unfortunately we won’t have a tracking number (consignment number) for you until the handset is collected later tonight from the warehouse however, you should receive a text if an alternative number was taken to advise you of the reference and also a 2 hour time slot when the phone will be delivered tomorrow.

James

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 9 of 18 (2,732 Views)
garethwingrove

ok do i stay of work ???thats the Q no email for despatch or text from vodafone just there word again

Message 10 of 18 (2,694 Views)
garethwingrove

Is any techs about to see if I got a number ????or just another lie
Message 11 of 18 (2,678 Views)
garethwingrove

11.35 no fone no text from del company so for u all
Reading looks like the ETEAM also tell a load of
Lies also as can't ever reply here now

Message 12 of 18 (2,665 Views)
Tech Team
Simon

Hi garethwingrove

Thanks for your time on the phone this afternoon. As advised on the phone we do answer our posts in date and time order so I can assure you the certainly weren't ignoring your posts.

I'm sure that this will now be fully resolved for you and we'll be in touch again later today to confirm everything on your order. If you do have any further questions in the meantime please let me know.

Thanks

Simon

Message 13 of 18 (2,646 Views)
garethwingrove

Ok yet again NO FONE TODAY and a call from another TECTEAM a nice simon (thanks) so today i have spoke to simon the 20th + vodafone employee to date ,and he said its comming lol ,i have recieved comfirm text for del tommorrow Still no del no ..oh yes thats at night when dispatch if i remeber the above coments said

well we will see this time :smileymad:

Ordered iphone on 08/06/12

now today is 19/08/12

bump sill no fone

Message 14 of 18 (2,629 Views)
garethwingrove

well simon said he was going to phone back later in day to comfirm
but not had a call
Message 15 of 18 (2,611 Views)
Tech Team
Dave

Hi GarethWingrove,

Thanks for your time on the phone.

As mentioned, keep us in the loop and we'll do anything we can to help if needed.

Dave

Message 16 of 18 (2,603 Views)
garethwingrove

[ Edited ]

Ok to all reading this i got my iphone 4s today :smileyhappy:,And the only reason i got this was beacuse of the staff on here ,They may work for vodafone rarrr but just go a littte further for u here that the 191 lot believe me ,Anyway not keep going on many many thanks to the TECTEAM especially SIMON DAVE  etc

MANY THANKS TECTEAM for all ur help pms and phone calls

vodafone 191 and team shouild take a leaf out of your book :smileyhappy: 

Message 17 of 18 (2,577 Views)
Tech Team
Wayne

Hi garethwingrove

Thanks for your post here. I’m so pleased that everything is now sorted.

If you have a spare minute could you please take the time to fill out a short feedback form about the members of our team that have helped you with this?

You can do so here

Thanks

Wayne

Message 18 of 18 (2,523 Views)