Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
SEAN99
Accepted Solution

problems loggin in to my vodaphone

Hi

I've been trying for days to access my account online but I keep getting a message saying there is a problem. Looking at other forums it seems my account may be locked. Can someone please contact me to unlock it?

Message 1 of 9 (3,161 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Re: problems loggin in to my vodaphone

Hi SEAN99

Welcome to the eForum. We can help with getting your account unlocked, just reply back to the PM I've sent you and we'll be in touch.

You can find your PM inbox here

Thanks

Sukhi

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 9 (3,132 Views)
kgduff1981

Hi
I'm having the same problem with my account .
I've been trying to access my account online but I keep getting a message saying there is a problem. Can someone please contact me to unlock it?
Thanks
Message 3 of 9 (3,101 Views)
Tech Team
Sukhi

Hi kgduff1981

I've sent you over a PM, follow the instructions and I'll be in touch to get this sorted for you :smileyhappy:

You can find your PM inbox here.

Thanks

Sukhi

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 4 of 9 (3,078 Views)
EliseHawkins

I hope this is the right place, I thought it would make more sense than making a new thread. 

I only made my vodafone account yesterday and now today im getting this error" Unable to render /framework/skeletons/vodafoneDefault/head.jsp " upon trying to log in or even when i click the account button to access the logging in page. 

Just wanted to check if it was just me or a coding issue. Also My cache and such has all been cleared this morning so i doubt its that. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 5 of 9 (3,020 Views)
MarkShepherd48

i lost my pay monthy sim card... what can i do?

Message 6 of 9 (3,017 Views)
Tech Team
Jenny

Hi EliseHawkins,

Welcome to the forum!

It’s great to see that you’ve already tried clearing your cache and cookies. Please can you also try accessing this in another browser?

Let me know how you get on.

MarkShepherd48, I’m sorry to see you’ve lost your SIM card. :smileysad:

Don’t worry though, you can pick one up in your local Vodafone store, call 191 to order a new one or follow the instructions on the PM I’ve sent you and one of our team will be able to get one sent. :smileyhappy:

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many thanks

Jenny 

Message 7 of 9 (2,989 Views)
oseijoeh

Hi 

I am a new PAYG vodaphone customer and I am having trouble trying to register for My Vodaphone - it keeps coming up with "sorry there seems to be an error" message". 

Can anyone help?

Message 8 of 9 (2,056 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)
Lee

Hi oseijoeh,

Welcome!

Please click here to send us your details and we'll look into it.

Cheers,

LeeH

Message 9 of 9 (1,988 Views)