Support:

Pay monthly services

Ask a question:
Rank 1: Guest
IainClarke

registration problems

hi

have tried registering for My Account many times now and keep having the same error message come up.

I can enter the number and the security code and all that works but when I enter a correct date of birth, it says:

Sorry

There seems to be a problem with your account. Please try again or contact our help desk.

• The information you have entered in DOB is not valid. Please enter the correct information.

can you help solve this, thanks

Message 1 of 5 (2,750 Views)
Tech Team
DaveCD

Re: registration problems

Hi IainClarke

Thank you for your post and a very warm welcome to the eForum.:smileyhappy:

So we can check the details match on your account and work towards a resolution please follow the Private Message I have sent to you, once we have your response either myself or one of the team will be in touch as soon as we can.

You can find your PM inbox here.

Many Thanks

DaveCD
eForum Team

I’m part of the Vodafone Tech Team and here to help. As this is a public forum, we can only answer non account specific queries. Please note, we’re unable to reply to private messages.

If you see a helpful post, please click the 'Thanks' button to let the author know. If a post solves your query, please click the ‘This is the Answer?’ button. This helps others find helpful answers in the community too.

Message 2 of 5 (2,665 Views)
Rank 1: Guest
mertin18

registration problems

I have been trying for weeks now to register an acount with vodaphone and i put in the mobile number and then i get a message saying "Sorry - there seems to be a problem"

i have sppent over an 40 mins on hold and still get nowhere.  It seems that there have been people having problems like this for over a year now and still cant get a satisfactory answer to help.

please can anyone tell me what to do because i have bought a suresignal and really need to get it up and running.

Message 3 of 5 (1,813 Views)
Rank 50: Grand Master
drey_p

Hi there mertin18 and welcome to the eForum

Have you tried clearing the cache, temporary files and cookies in your browser? Also have you tried another browser?  Doing these 2 things can often sort out your problems.  If this doesn't resolve your issues, please could you let the eForum Team know by posting back here and one of them will drop you a Private Message to arrange getting in touch so that they can look at your issues in a bit more detail.

Has my post helped you? If so please click the Thumbs Up button!
:smileywink:
Message 4 of 5 (1,808 Views)
Administrator
Phil

Hi mertin18,

Could you let us know if you've tried the suggestions drey_p has made to get you access to your account?

If you're still unable to register please follow the details I've sent via PM and we'll be in touch with you. 

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can't access this link, please ensure that the box next to "Turn on private messages" is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Phil

Message 5 of 5 (1,788 Views)