Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone protect app locked device

laurenluxx
2: Seeker

I have the vodafone protect app on my phone (Samsung note 2), I took my simcard out and ever since the vodafone protect app has locked it. It asks for a pin number, and when I try to reset my pin on the vodafone website it says "There is no valid account associated with your number."

I can't remember my password or pin, and i keep getting that my number isn't valid with the app.

Any help would be much appreciated!

114 REPLIES 114

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Emirita

I think its best we take a closer look at your account to see if we're able to reset the PIN for you.

Get in touch here.

Thanks

Sukhi

hi, i have an S4 i switched my number when i moved to UAE, and now its locked and i cant remeber my pin-code. can you please email me a new pin code. thanks

Hi binmayed,

We can look into this for you.

Get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andy

I have the same problem as the others - locked phone by vodafone protect, no idea what is my pin number, website says there is no account associated with my number. I am abroad atm and really need my phone.

Hi,

I have the similar problem with all the others above. I have Vodafone protect on my samsung Note 1 and I forgot my pin number and I can not use the phone anymore.

I need guidance on what I can do.

Thank you

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi sirele,

We can help you with this.

Email us here and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Andy

beckforfour

hi wonder if you could help me seems a lot of people are having same problem as me ,phone locked forgot pin then message saying no such account with that number , must be somewhere for it to belocking device, been on forum a few times no joy ,live chat passed on to scottish call center but never ever got the phonecall promised,

can you help 

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi beckforfour,

Have you tried the steps posted above?

We'll be happy to take a look in our Repair Centre.

To find out what you need to do in order to get this sorted take a look at our Vodafone Repairs Thread. This can be found here.

DaveCD

hi dave can you refresh me on the" steps above" ,the default wont work as it is 6 digits, it locks after an incorrect attemp for an hour and doesn't seem to ask for imei number , links to site wont work as it says not connected

with any account  . any more i need to try ???

grateful for your help with this

thanks

hi dave can you refresh me on the" steps above" ,the default wont work as it is 6 digits, it locks after an incorrect attemp for an hour and doesn't seem to ask for imei number , links to site wont work as it says not connected

with any account  . any more i need to try  that i have missed ???

grateful for your help with this

thanks