Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone protect app locked device

laurenluxx
2: Seeker

I have the vodafone protect app on my phone (Samsung note 2), I took my simcard out and ever since the vodafone protect app has locked it. It asks for a pin number, and when I try to reset my pin on the vodafone website it says "There is no valid account associated with your number."

I can't remember my password or pin, and i keep getting that my number isn't valid with the app.

Any help would be much appreciated!

114 REPLIES 114

Hi beaker108,

Try accessing your Vodafone Protect Account from a PC.

If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it from here.  

Thanks,

Simon

hi i have exacty the same problem. becoming very frustrating 

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi @kennioncourt

Exactly what issue are you having with Vodafone Protect?  Have you registered it with a non Vodafone number?

PWIAC

jodiemc
Hi,

Am also having the same problem with my dad's phone. What can I do?

Thanks

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jodiemc,

Your dad will need to send us his details so we can look into it.

He can see how to get in touch with us here.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi,

I just upgraded my contract and have a new handset. I had a few issues with the new sim (forgot to activateit!) and tried it in my old handset (a HTC one x). Ever since, my HTC is locked through vodafone protect and I can't remember my details.When I try to log into my online vodafone protect it says that no valid account is assocaited with my number.

Any suggestions? I've tried calling and they following instructions to do a factory reset but can literally do nothing with my phone. I went to a store and they just told me to try calling again.

James. 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi jim1987,

Take a look here for how to get in touch and we’ll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Jenny 

My sons phone has locked tonight, and I have absolutely no idea where to go from here. We've requested a new pin, the email is sent, nothing on the page to change pin, just says to sign in, try to sign in, says it doesn't recognise the number or the password, so request a new password, and it states that there is no account associated with this number.

This is my sons phone, but the contract has been taken out by my mum, so who needs to deal with this?? tried the 24/7 chat, but it seems its not 24/7. I'm really panicingwe have a dead contract and phone here. 

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Catxx78,

Thanks for your query.

Unless your mum has previously asked us to add you as an authorised third party contact she'll need to get in touch with us about this.

Take a look here to see how she can do this.

Kind regards,

Lee

My phone is locked by vodafone protect today..only option i can see to give the PIN number which i don't know..can you help?