Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

40GB red extra / 60 GB red entertainment

planetf1
4: Newbie

I don't see these plans mentioned in yesterday's press release on the vodafone site yet for SIM only.

Hoping they may become available as an option - I'm on three AYCE but increasingly frustrated at their slow unreliable roaming offer. Partly lack of vpn/streaming, definately tethering, and total lack of 4G, but also many issues with basics like maps, online ticket purchases, basic browsing when abroad. Anything beyond social media is a lottery. I was able to try my corporate vodafone sim and it sailed through :-). Further getting more congestions issues locally in the UK

3 REPLIES 3

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@planetf1

The highest SIM only plan we currently offer comes with 40GB data. Keep an eye on the website for any future deals. :Smiling:

it is a teeny bit annoying the same plans aren't around for sim only and handset. That being said it's probably 40 GB I'd go anyway, plus I do get a corp. discount (30% I think) so that makes things better. Vodafone is still quite a bit more than my current provider for the same (actually unlimited so better) allowances, but some recent experiences make me think the improved coverage/service & workable roaming will make it worth it.

the other aspect is that I see change, improvements, investments... that means a lot