Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing charges

Simonbamford
1: Seeker

Hello,

I have checked my recently to discover an additional chrge this month has been placed on my bill of £1.32. I called up and was told this was the RPI increase. This confused me as my basic bill had already increased and this was in a separate section about additional charges. The person on the phone was also confused about this and took near 5 minutes to speak to their manager about it. When they got back to me they said it was a backdated charge for April of the invrease. I was annoyed about this as I didn't understand why it had to be backdated. Also because none of their communications said this would occur. They eventually took the charge off for me however.

I checked my bill after this as well as the text message about the RPI increase and the amount of the increase as it didn't sit right with me. I was billed for this extra chrgeon the 10th April, the text message had said the increase would apply from the 12th though. My basic bill had increased £1.33 and not the £1.32 they had added as an additional charge. I called back and after explaining all this I was ignored by Nakita or Nikki so had to call back again. When I did no explanation was able to be given and so will be receiving a call back on 11/5/17. 

I think everyone should check their bill and see their increase and see if the same has happened to them as I was told this is happening to everyone with the charges. It isn't right. They are a joke. I will update when I hear back. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Simonbamford

I'm sorry for the confusion surrounding the RPI increase on your account. You can find more information about the RPI increase here.

In regards to the charges on your account, we'll need to check this ourselves. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

Suki2743
1: Seeker

Mine has also increased twise. Once my contracts ends im never going back to vodafone. Never had any RPI before in my life. 

When i called up was told every other network have also increased will my daughters hasen't and shes with 02.