Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing shows out of plan charges for a couple of calls to other vodafone users

pwdixon
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I used the chat service at the beginning of the week to find out why I was being charged and they said I would get a text as a number of people had been overcharged like me and it would be fixed, four days later and the billing still stands and I haven't had a text.  And , really annoyingly can't just email my problem but will need to go through hoops to get this sorted , Vodafone support is awesome!

I know I'm just venting but I'd like to think that Vodafone monitor this site and take note but I doubt it.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @pwdixon

It's right your wanting clarification on what these are. :Smiling:

Have you tried calling 191 ?

We have a Social Media Team on the Community Forum who read all posts so if you wish await for them to catch up with yours. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I know these are calls to vodafone phones and should be included in my bundle.  I was told via chat that they would be removed but I bet they are going to make me pay on the 1st and I'll have to go back and nag them again to fix it and get a refund.

MobileNinja
13: Advanced Member

Vodafone have a way of crediting these accounts automatically which relates to your billing date. Large scale issues where customers will be automatically credited are staggered so as to not crash the system.

When your next bill is produced, check again and if they're still showing, contact Vodafone at that point. You still have at least 7 days before your payment comes out to dispute the charges.

If I've helped you, please click Thanks

I'm also affected by this - finally fixed after 2 failed attempts by CS. Was only resolved when the forum team got involved.

Apparently they've arranged for a credit so I won't be charged. It's a shame the online system doesn't show pending credits really...