Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changed for a call to voicemail?

Rs101
4: Newbie

My Vodafone billing oddities continue..  Bill was produced on the 21st instead of the 20th this month and now I have an unbilled call of 55p showing for calling my Voicemail!

Live chat tell me it's a billing glitch and will go away before the bill is produced - not sure whether to believe them or not.

5 REPLIES 5

Rs101
4: Newbie

It gets better - all calls are showing as chargeable. Customer services (on the phone this time) have supposedly fixed a problem and will ensure I'm not billed for these calls.

They can't tell me what was wrong or why live chat didn't bother passing this for resolution either.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for any inconvenience @Rs101. I'm glad to hear we were able fix this for you.

If you have any further queries, or you'd like us to take a closer look into this for you, I've sent you a private message which contains details on how to contact our team directly.

We'll  see if it's fixed or not next month - I have my doubts that the bill will be correct. There's been a problem each month so far...

I'm more annoyed that live chat didn't bother to try and fix the fault at all, meaning I had to call in instead.

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Did you respond to the PM you were sent?   If there's a problem on the account, the team here will be able to get it fixed, but that's unlikely without intervention.

I've followed the steps in the PM as this hasn't been resolved. - unbilled calls still appearing on the account, despite a cast iron guarantee it'd be fixed.