Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint no reply need help

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

I logged a complaint on the 1 Feb and tried to get some info on the forum I have received one call which came at a really bad time.as I have than one issue and don't think it's appropriate to start a ranting list on here but I really need help with quite a few things 

I've been in my local store and they are restricted to how much they can help and they do were they can but they can not resolve my problems I have spent literally again this week on 191 every time they say they are sorted there's no change can some one please help?

Just to add the call I received was from a link on here and have had no response from my logged complaint apart from the text saying my complaint was logged!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@SKYMAN513 I can see we replied to your email on 24 March - please reply back to this and we can help further. We'll also be able to offer advice regarding your complaint. 

View solution in original position

25 REPLIES 25

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @SKYMAN513

Things can sometimes go wrong which I'm sure many accept, but then it's ultimately down to how it's put right that then counts ,and instills confidence back into the product and service.

Communication is Key.

Can I ask you to let the Vodafone Team here again catch up with this post and bring yiu in agsin to try and help you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@SKYMAN513 I can see we replied to your email on 24 March - please reply back to this and we can help further. We'll also be able to offer advice regarding your complaint. 

SKYMAN513

Thanks for getting back I have tried to look at my private messages but since the forum upgraded although my messages are still there I can only see the first line but when I try to actually read the full message it won't go into it I have another private message that is there were the member gave me a link to some different forums and I can't get into that one either 

SKYMAN513

Sorry about the last post I see  you have sent me another private message which has the details I needed sorry for that and thanks for quick reply to 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

No problem @SKYMAN513 :smileyhappy:

Once we receive your email, a member of the team will be in touch to help.

SKYMAN513

I spent over an hour typing my message and every time I pressed post it sent me to the unbox your phone page I will try again,I can see your trying to help and are restricted, but it is so frustrating I tried different version of the code WRT165 big,small leaving a space and every time I got the unboxe your phone page i am going to try again now thanks again for reply

SKYMAN513

Thanks for the replys

But there seems to be a problem I put the correct code in and all the correct details in the correct upper case letters and it tells you if you try a wrong one but when I post it it just puts me through to the unbox your phone page 

I have tried different email accounts and it tells you if it doesn't recognise the address and I have tried all the ways you could possibly try and every time I post,same thing happens straight to the unbox your phone page 

So I am doing it correctly there is either a bug in my phone and it's not recognising it 

I am 99% sure i am doing it right because I pretyped the message so I didn't have to keep writing it so I could easily try all permutations of filling in the form but like I said it tells you if it doesn't recognise what your putting in.I can see your trying to help but it is so frustrating.I understand that it's a privacy issue but i am stuck I have to admit though I don't understand why 191 can not resolve it but telling me it is even with confirmation text but I've still got the same issues

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@SKYMAN513

I've tested the form on our end and everything seems to be working as it should. 

You need to ensure all you enter into the subject box is WRT165. Please try clearing your cache and cookies, or accessing the page through a different browser.

Alternatively, please submit the form using a different email address.

SKYMAN513

I'm sorry with all due repect and my post previous to yours I find that insulting,after me saying all that and then you tell me to try and do the things I have already tried and double and triple checked.and because I want this resolved because as I said in my private message three that I have already sent successfully.your telling me and not asking if I have tried these things.From the previous private messages I have sent at least 3 and received one call were I explained was in a meeting and was told they would call back in an hour and it was at least three hours later

So for one you already have my details because you have called me once. 

2.You have the details from the complaint logged on 1st Feb of which I have logged and I told you the time and date the confirmation text I received from the complaint.

3.and because I said I have been having to phone for nearly 2 years getting charges removed yes that's not a spelling mistake before you ask 2 YEARS and with the at least 3 private messages I have sent successfully I thought some one might of gone the extra mile and give me a call BECAUSE.YOU HAVE ALREADY PHONED ME ONCE AND JUST BECAUSE THAT ONE TIME YOU PHONED AND I WAS IN AN IMPORTANT MEETING AND THEY SAID WELL WHEN IS IT CONVENIENT TO CALL I SAID IN AN HOUR AND I GET A CALL HOURS LATER AFTER ME WAITING AGAIN FOR A CALL THAT NEVER CAME.

YOU ALREADY OBVIOUSLY I HAVE MY DETAILS I TOLD YOU I TRIED AND CONSTANTLY TRIED BECAUSE I CHECKED ON HERE OF WHAT YOU TOLD OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVING PROBLEMS 

I WILL SAY IT ONCE MORE I PUT CODE IN CORRECTLY IN UPPERCASE LETTERS WRT165 I TOLD YOU I EVEN TRIED ALL MY EMAIL ADDRESSES 

IT TELLS YOU IF YOU PUT THE CODE IN WRONG I PUT THINGS IN WRONG DELIBERATELY TO SEE AND IT TELLS YOU IF IT IS WRONG AND THE FACT I HAVE ALREADY SENT THE 3 PRIVATE MESSAGES PREVIOUSLY SUCCESSFULLY AND THEN I GO TO POST IT DOESN'T SAY SORRY THERE'S A MISTAKE OF WHICH IT DOES BECAUSE I TRIED DELIBERATELY SO WHEN I DO POST WITH ALL THE CORRECT DETAILS IT THEN SENDS ME TO THE UNBOX YOUR PHONE PAGE AND THEN YOU SAYING EVERYTHING IS FINE AT OUR END,WELL EVERYTHING IS FINE AT MY END BECAUSE IF I HAD MADE A MISTAKE IT WOULD NOT OF LET ME GET THAT FAR, AND THEN AFTER PRESSING POST IT SENDS ME TO THE UNBOX YOUR PHONE PAGE 

IT SEEMS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE AT YOUR END IMO AND AFTER 2 YEARS OF PHONING UP SOMETIMES TWICE A MONTH TO GET CHARGES REMOVED I THOUGHT AS I AM A CUSTOMER AND AFTER TELLING YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN HAVING TO PHONE UP FOR 2 YEARS I THOUGHT THAT'S WERE CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD OF STEPPED IN, THIS THE ONLY FORM I HAVE EVER HAD TROUBLE FILLING IN THE AMOUNT OF HOURS I HAVE WASTED OVER THIS I WOULDN'T WANT TO KNOW I CAN NOT BELIEVE AFTER ALL THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY IS EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE AT OUR END IS NOT ON