Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract Nightmare for a Year Now =(

EdwardCrabtree
4: Newbie

Can someone from the EFT please contact me regarding my account? I've tried in vain for a YEAR to get my monthly fee corrected to my contract from last Februrary.

I've had so many conversations that ended in "it's definitely all fixed for you now" only to see the incorrect fee the follwoing month over and over again.

12 months of this nonsense is enough and now I just need to leave Vodafone without being charge a ridiculous early settlement fee which (hilariously) is ALSO calculated on the incorrect contract fee.

I have no idea how much I've over paid, but I am guess it's in the hundreds... Look forward to your message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just so everyone is aware, Sukhi kindly provide me with another way to contact Vodafone and since then I have finally been in communication with them.

Unfortunately, the best they can do for me is to provide me with a credit that returns my account to the correct amount and promise that my line rental charges will be corrected going forward. They even went so far as to suggest how amazing this is as they are going "above and beyond" by providing me with an exceptional back dated credit that they usually can't do.

After I had a moan, they've offered me a further £5 credit to their already fantastic offer to show how much they care.

So, I've informed them that £5 compensation for a year of pain where I have been over charged more than £200 is not reasonable and certainly wouldn't be the sort of compensation they would have expected from a customer if they had failed to pay that sort of amount.

So... off to the Ombudsman I go to fix an issue that could and should have taken Vodafone five minutes to resolve a year ago.

Hopefully this stands as a word of warning for everyone else out there.

View solution in original position

22 REPLIES 22

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@EdwardCrabtree We'd like to help. 

Please get in touch with our team using the details from the private message I've sent to your inbox.

Hi,

Just to confirm, I sent me message over two weeks ago and unfortunately no reply.

Please can you guys reply, or let me know to send my message again?

Edward

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @EdwardCrabtree, please can you confirm you received an automated email response from us when completing the form? This will include a reference number, similar to [#12345678].

So we can check on this for you, let us know your reference number.

If you've not received this, please follow the instructions that will be sent in a private message shortly, after clearing your cache and cookies or trying an alternative browser. 

I'm sorry.. But this is ridiculous... I have filled in your stupid form on 3 seperate PCs using IE, Edge and Chrome and have had NO AUTOMATIC RESPONSES!

I need Vodafone to STOP WASTING MY TIME AND FIX THIS!

You've got my details... please just call me???

@EdwardCrabtree

If you've followed the link we've sent to you via private message, you'll receive a reference number once you've emailed us.

Please check your spam and junk folder as this may appear there. If not, please resubmit the email making sure you add the correct routing code in the box.

Sorry, this is still not resolved... I can't count the number of times I've now filled in your form... every time i click submit it simply returns to the Vodafone home page and I never get a confirmation email. 

I appreciate it's probably "me" but you have to accept that I cannot use this method to get in touch with you and provide an alternative please.

Thanks

Fill in the form again, but use another Email.

Thanks for the suggestion... but no dice... still get sent straight back to the Vodafone home page when I click send and never get an email confirmation, no matter what email I use, no matter how quick I fill out the form... No matter what browser I use... No matter how many times I clear my cache... No matter what device I use... And, frankly, I think I've made it pretty obvious to Vodafone that it's not working enough times now to get some other form of communication from them. It's been another month where I have paid 25% more than I should be. :Sad_face:

I have raised this issue about email not going through and it is currently being investigated.