Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract upgrade cancelled by vodaphone

Richw1982
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Ok so i have 5 contracts with vodafone that are paid ontime every month.  i upgraded my phone about a month ago maybe two with no issues.  My daughters phone is due upgrade so on the 11th i phone the upgrade team and go through the process of upgrading all fine no issues get the normal messages to say that the upgrade has gone through and what are new payments will be.  get to the delivery day and no phone.  i ask where the phone is to be told the contract has been canceled as Vodafone had upgraded all the price plans on the Wednesday (i placed my order and recieved messages on the Tuesday) spoke to a few diffrent people and got told that i would get my original order and it would be deliverd on the Tuesday 18th again no delivery phoned back up and got told nope canceled and no way to do it.  

So the plan i had was the red sharing plan as i have 24GB to share with my daughter.  to get the same phone with 8gb of data is going to cost me £20 a month more same with nearly any other phone i look at will cost more than my original qwote.  been offered no compensation and not much help to be honest and this is not the first issue i have had in the last 6month 

charged for a new hand set i didnt need or ask for was a phone repair which they took the £50 insurance

direct debit canceled  on me then charged for late payment 

had to go instore to set it up again 

VR headset didnt come with order when i upgraded 

got told would be delivered a second time and wasnt 

what are people opinions of this what would you all do 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Richw1982

It's reasonable to be treated  professionally. I'm not surprised your feeling unimpressed with the different information being given. 

Please let The Vodafone Team here catch up with your thread and I'm sure they will help you with this situation if they can. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sarah_T
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Richw1982

This isn't great to hear. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us; we'll gladly help you with your query :smileyhappy: