Can I get copy of my contract
Because my fon insurance company thy asked me to send copy of my contract
Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Dagher74

Your insurance company will be wanting proof of purchase and use.

If you use Live Chat, they will be able to give you an email address to use to email in your request.  This email address is solely for obtaining the proof your insurance company needs to process your claim.  If you have the original receipt for the phone and contract, this should be adequate for the proof of purchase and all they now needs is proof that the SIM was in the phone.

If you have any problem getting the proof you need for the insurance company, please come back to the forum.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

You could speak to Customer service on 191 or from a computer use Live Chat to ask them. 

If you opened up the contract online then check your email in boxes and any archive boxes. 

If if in a store then you coukd take I.d in and again ask. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Dagher74

Your insurance company will be wanting proof of purchase and use.

If you use Live Chat, they will be able to give you an email address to use to email in your request.  This email address is solely for obtaining the proof your insurance company needs to process your claim.  If you have the original receipt for the phone and contract, this should be adequate for the proof of purchase and all they now needs is proof that the SIM was in the phone.

If you have any problem getting the proof you need for the insurance company, please come back to the forum.

I have received many proof of purchases but Apple will not accept this they have asked me to request Vodafone to give me a copy of my original contract and have talked to many advisories and have got no where someone please help. 

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Claireaamir

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.