Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Credits agreed on live chat but not added to account

rangersw12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It seems everytime a credit is agreed via the live chat it never appears on the bill and I then have to chase this up . 

Tonight I was on the chat for over an hour discussing previous credits and bill and I'm still none the wiser what is going on as I kept being told to contact them again next month.

Anyone know the best way to escalate this please as i'm getting sick and tired of the hassle and not getting a straight answer 

any help much appreciated 

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @rangersw12

When a Credit is raised it should show on your next bill depending on when it was raised. If it was raised too near to the billing date then it should drop onto the next bill. 

Anything like this being discussed should be on your Account Notes so you could ring Customer Services on 191 to get some clarity. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @rangersw12

If your bill has already been produced, any credits will be on the following months bill, Vodafone should also have sent a text notification of the raised credits.

If the credits have been confirmed and are not on your following months bill, this will be one for the Team here to look into, give them time to get to the thread and they will be in a position to get this solved for you.

I've had similar issues - called to query a credit to be told it wasn't on the account, so they added it. When the bill arrived, I've got 2 identical credits...

It'd be much more transparent if pending credits showed on the unbilled usage section of online billing.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rangersw12 – I’m sorry to hear there’s been confusion with your recent credits.

I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can check these for you.