Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Default on credit file due to vodaphone IT issues

Floralaura
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

I have notice that there is a default on my credit score from vodaphone.

This happened when vodaphone moved payment systems they kept cancelling my direct debit and cutting my phone off, I would ring up set up the direct debit and pay bill and then they cut it off again this was happening around twice a week about 10 times in total. We complained about this but noticed there is a default on my credit score due to this, I don't think this is fair as it was due to an IT fault at vodaphone and not of my doing, is there a procedure to get this default removed from my record?

Can you you send me a copy of your complaint procedure?

ps after all this I got a letter say I had overpaid and was issued a refund.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Floralaura

The Vodafone Community forum is monitored by Vodafone U.K. There are members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name so a person knows they are officially Vodafone.

All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch as your situation will need Account Access and investigation. 

The Complaints process is found in this Link > Vodafone Code of Practice.

This is a Help Thread I put together which may help in particular to the option of adding a Notice of Correction. 

Default-on-your-Credit-File-and-How-to-add-a-Notice-of-Correction.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Floralaura I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Once you've followed the instructions, the team will be able to look into this for you. :smileyhappy: