Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Default to credit rating - URGENT

wilko82
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have recently logged in to my credit file as my wife and I are currently looking in to getting a loan for home improvements and its become apparent that my credit score is really quite low and it is due to:

1. You have had at least one account in Default or Repossession (VODAFONE LTD GEMINI)
  2. At least one of your accounts has been seriously in arrears (VODAFONE LTD GEMINI)

If you can please have a look through the account details you will find that I ended up going to the Ombudsman because you put cancellation charges on my account when in fact I cancelled well within the 30 day notice period and you removed these charges and gave me a £50 goodwill gesture for the inconvenience.

I would appreciate an expedited resolution or I will be going back to the Ombudsman.

Regards

Christopher Wilkinson

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wilko82,

You should remove your personal details from your post. This is a public forum, which means anyone can read the posts without needing to log in or be a member.

I know, how do I do that, I thought it was an email!!

Thanks, I managed to do it.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wilko82 This isn't good to hear. 

So we can access your account and look into this for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.