Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delivery when ordering at the weekend

dixons999
3: Seeker
Ordered an edge s7 Saturday 4 pm it's now Monday and j have the new data and talk plan active and now TV but no idea when I an going to gethe my phone the tracking site says order received and has not moved off that all week end I thought vodafone delivered in 2 to 3 days if it's 3 days I have no tracking info so how am I meant to know when to be in for it I can't stay in all my days off work waiting for it to come then I will be at work
5 REPLIES 5

dixons999
Ps need this phone asap as mine is on its way out and have need witch means I need to have a working phone

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @dixons999

You only ordered on Saturday late in the day. The order would not have been processed until the next working day.

As soon as the phone has been despatched, you will receive an updated email with a tracking number.  You should get a two hour time slot, this saves waiting in all day.

dixons999
Only asking cos 2 years a go I ordered a new phone and it turned up Monday pm and a lot changes in two years

BandOfBrothers

Hi @dixons999

Some info in > When-will-I-get-my-new-phone.

Please check any Spam email In-Boxes too. 

I hope you get your phone asap. 

I'm also using the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and it's an awesome phone.  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dixons999

As mentioned in the link provided by @BandOfBrothers, orders placed with standard delivery can take 2 -4 working days to be delivered.

You can keep updated on the status of your delivery by tracking your order.

Let us know when you've received your phone.