cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to get a response regarding a complaint?

JessHudson_98
1: Seeker

Having an absolute nightmare with vodafone - long story short I put in a complaint - I missed the call a couple of days after and Vodafone left a message asking me to call them back on a given number.  I did this and spoke to someone who said i'd come through to the wrong side of the office but he'd run over and get them to call me shortly.

No returned call - so I tried calling the 191 number - told the automated system it was about a complaint - over 2.5 hours on hold split between two attemps and still cant get through - then I recieve a text from Vodafone telling me they cant get hold of me so they will send me a letter - No problem - 10 days later - still no letter.

Online chat never works - cant get through on the phone - no letter.  Anyone got any ideas how to get a responce from them?  all I want is confirmation they've served the 30 day notice on my contract - which the cancellations team refused to do :Angry_Face:

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

At this stage, hang on for the forum team to pick up your post.   If this has been escalated, which it sounds as though it hasn't, there may be a limit to how much they can get involved but, at the very least, they should be able to tell you where this is and chase up progress.

I've long agitated for a system of recording promised callbacks so that someone can check it and make sure they're followed up.   At present, it seems to be ad hoc and relies on someone looking back down their list of notes/emails.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JessHudson_98

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.