Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

IT error paying bill

mrzombiejesus94
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all, Just got a problem with paying my bill online. I don't normally have a direct debit or card stored with Vodafone mainly due to complications in the past when I asked card details not to be stored when paying over the phone and they were. Each time I now use the website to pay my bill and make sure I don't hit the save card details part.

The problem I got is when I paid my bill this evening the page goes white and freezes, I then check my bank account and instantly you have taken the payment, I have got no confirmation text, however I have all the bank references and statement proof of payment, who can I speak to, to a) make sure my account is clear as I don't want black marks or any late fees for a website issue, and b) to make sure vodafone have their payment for this months usage.

I've included photos with all with relavant info taken out.

If someone could get back that would be great

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @mrzombiejesus94

It sounds like your bank has placed a hold on the funds to await for Vodafone to take them. 

If a glitch has occurred then I'd suggest contacting Vodafone Customer Services on 191 or use Live Chat and they'll be able to access your account to check and ask them to add relevant notes on your Account to support what's happening and that you've been in touch. 

I appreciate your stance on the Avenue of Direct Debits but that is the cleanest way to pay. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

TBH, it sounds more like an issue with the confirmation page than anything else, but it shouldn't happen.   I don't pay my bills manually so I don't know whether there's supposed to be a confirmation text or email.   Either way, the team here should be able to look into this for you, so just hang on for them to pick up your post.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mrzombiejesus94 We'd like to look into this for you. So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team directly.