cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Is there a free phone number for Vodafone?

Andyjb
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I've recently left Vodafone and I'm trying to pay some bills. I've tried talking with the people on Live Chat countless times to get a bill sent to me and I have yet to receive any bill (this has been going on for over a month now). As I'm not with Vodafone anymore I can't dial 191 and I haven't got a landline and I don't want to pay a fortune by phoning from my mobile.

I'm amazed at how slack Vodafone are when it comes to getting money.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Andyjb

The two numbers you can contact us on are 191 and 03333040191.

The other alternative is to get in touch with our Live help team.

View solution in original position

20 REPLIES 20

Retired-Wayne
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Andyjb

The two numbers you can contact us on are 191 and 03333040191.

The other alternative is to get in touch with our Live help team.

I don't mean to be rude but did you actually read what I posted? I'm not with Vodafone so 191 isn't possible and I don't have a landline so 03333040191 is probably going to cost a fortune and I'm not using live chat as they're utterly useless.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Im assuming you have a mobile phone on another Network as you mentioned in your opening post.?

Check to see if 03 numbers come out of any bundled minutes. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

Even an 03 number will cost the poster even if it comes from inclusive minutes.

The answer to the question is without access to 191 there is no free number to call Vodafone.

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

03* number are from your Minutes Package when you call from your mobile.

Thanks all, just checked with giffgaff and it comes out of my minutes :Smiling: You guys do a better job than the real customer advisors.

Sorry, after chasing around a bill for over a month and kept being told I owe money. I'm a little sour.

BandOfBrothers

@Andyjb wrote:

Thanks all, just checked with giffgaff and it comes out of my minutes :Smiling: You guys do a better job than the real customer advisors.

Sorry, after chasing around a bill for over a month and kept being told I owe money. I'm a little sour.

You're Welcome. 

Regarding Vodafones Landline. 

You can input your Vodafone mobile number after prompted when using the Landline phone option, or if issues exist where the IVR System will not recognise the mobile number then you can opt to ignore the initial prompts to type in the mobile number, and then on approx the 4th request it should then change to ask to input 1 for Payg or 2 for Contract Customers.

General enquiries: Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm

Another option would be to borrow a person you know who is on Vodafone phone to call 191. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

08080 408 408 is free from landlines and mobiles, but is listed for "looking to join us" on the contact page.   You can't lose anything by giving it a call and seeing if the people there can connect you to Collections though.

If not, you'll need the 03 number, which should indeed come from your inclusive minutes.  Make the call during office hours and ask for Collections - they're the people who are most likely to be able to access your account if it's closed.  Do it as soon as you can to avoid any damage to your credit record!

kids

I agree, but coming out of the posters allowance will still in effect be costing him the reduction in those minutes which he has paid for in his contract.