Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing Payment

cameronscott216
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I just paid my contract bill of 39.50 early and the money has come out of my bank, but it still says i have 39.50 outstanding.

Also it should be 38.50 not 39.50 they added some internet protection on even though i cancelled it.

Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @cameronscott216

Welcome to the forum.

If you have only just manually paid your bill the money, it takes around 3 working days before the funds leave your account, until then it is held as an authorised pending payment.  If you check your bank account your will see your available balance and pending balance.  It generally takes a while for your online account to catch up.  A good way to check this is to dial 56677, this is the automated payment service and you will be given a full account balance and know immediately if there is anything further owing.

Cancelling Secure Net, is subject to 30 days notice and this should be removed from your following months bill and any overpayment credited back.

I hope this helps, if you need help with the direct dedit or need clarification, live chat are there to help and provide the necessary account access.