Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay monthly

Missing payment

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker Bronze
Because altho youve tried paying it whether via app or online vodafone havent took it even tho bank states other wise..last few times ive tried using the app or online it never goes fully through at vodafones end and needs to be corrected ...but because we have technically authorised a payment to vodafone the bank puts payment in pending. Vodafone wont collect payment from bank due to that error so bank will automatically put it back as available after 4 working days...once its showing back into ur account pay via 45566 and payments go straight through...paying by app etc causes more trouble than anything.
View more options
3: Seeker Silver
So if it gets put back in my account will I be cut off due to it?
View more options
Shouldn't be...when ive tried to make payment and noticed it didnt go through straight away like it should i contacted live chat...told them whats happened and they put notes on my account so if my payment doesnt go back in time for when last day of it is due they waive the fee... see as soon as i get my bill i try to pay it on first day..just incase summit happens then that way gives u 1 week for it to bounce back before trying again.....cos dunno about u but i cant afford to pay out double money and leave myself short when i got house and other bills to pay...so always give live chat a message...altho sometimes takes some explaining 😠
View more options
Yeah I spoke to them about 4 times and they put something on my account saying I won't get cut off but the funny part is that they still send me messages saying my bill is overdue lol
View more options
They will do but they shouldn't cut you off esp after you have told live chat...keep copies of all chats..its probably down to vodafone not talking to each other....ignore texts..u know its late and so do vodafone
View more options
Yeah I kept them all, hopefully everything should be fine fingers crossed
View more options
Fingers and toes crossed..please come back and tell me if everything's got sorted 🖒
View more options
I will do
View more options
So I went to the bank today and the lady showed me my account and there it was vodafone took money out of my account on Friday so I asked them for a mini statement like vodafone ask me to do but the lady said it wouldn't show on my bank statement till tomorrow or Wednesday.... So let's see what vodafone says when I actually do have the proof that they took money out
View more options
So has it actually come out or in your pending on ur account? Seems strange that mini statement wont show up until tomorrow ..however if mini statement does show it up and money hasnt gone back into your avaialable balance then vodafone MUST look into it.

Keep us informed x
View more options
Highlighted
Well i paid my bill on Friday but there saying cause I paid it manually it can take up to 3 days not including weekends
View more options
So now it's been 4 days that I have been speaking to vodacon and today they threat me if I didn't pay my bill they would cut me off so now I have paid them twice for my bill totally £171 I don't have money lying around to pay a bill twice when I paid it the first time
View more options

@Alex1988

If you reply back to the original email thread with Vodafone, we'll be able to let you know if the original payment does get allocated to your account.

Alongside this, if you provide proof of payment for the original payment, we'll be able to look into this for you.

View more options
Erm I have been replying back to the email but no one has got in touch with me
View more options
I wouldn't of paid twice...if my payment had been taken then it be upto vodafone to find it..esp if i gave proof of paying...if they cut me off over it then they would need to give me helluva compensation and apology to continue me staying with them....

Good luck and hope this gets solved asap for u
View more options

@Alex1988

Sorry to hear no one's been in contact regarding this.

Please let us know your email reference number, it should look like [#123456] and we'll chase this up for you.

View more options

Hello I just through I would update you everything is sorted with the missing payment but yet I have another problem 

View more options

@Alex1988 If it's related to this issue, feel free to reply to the thread and we'll see how we can help.

If it's a separate issue, please have a look for a similar, existing thread for help.

If you can't find help, create a new thread and we'll be happy to assist you. Smiley Happy

View more options