Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone usage

VLB
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

all day yesterday and today i cannot see my usage it keeps coming up with an error, anybody else have this?

6 REPLIES 6

redpages
17: Community Champion

What are you trying to view your usage on? Via the Vodafone website (My Account) or the mobile app?

Also if you let the team on here know what phone you're using that will help them investigate.

If it's the app on a phone then sometimes if you delete and reinstall it can help with any problems.

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

its on my pc here at work, always managed to see what has been used.  i like to see because of the many errors that vodafone has made on my account and using the app you cant see the actual whereabouts i.e numbers etc....

AnnS

Hi @VLB

You should be able to log into your online account and get your usage by dialling 44555.

The My Vodafone Application was updated around the time you were unable to connect.  After any update, you need to turn off your WiFi and connect using mobile data for the first time, after which you will be able to use WiFi. The Application is free to access and won't use any data allowance.

If you still have issues, try resetting the Application and logging in again using mobile data.  If you still have problems, it will mean using Live Chat for account access. 

edit, sorry @redpages typing the same time as you posted.

also live chat doesnt seem to come up as an option on my pc here at work anymore either???

AnnS

Hi @VLB

Try accessing your online account from your home.

If you are unable to access from your work PC and live chat also does not appear, you will need to take this up with your employer.  It's more than likely there is a firewall preventing access.

hrym

Is there not a chat option here?