Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

MyVodafone app

banfysk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello. I'm not able to log in using myVodafone app - Login failed. We're experiencing a few technical difficulties at the moment and we couldn't log you in. Try again later.

App many times deleted and reinstalled.

Phone turned off and on and fully restored to original factory settings.

Device: iPhone 7 Plus with latest update.

Online Account:

Services and extras.jpg

Change your bundle.jpg

MyVodafone app:

My Vodafone.jpgSet up your PIN.PNGLog in to My Vodafone.PNGLogin failed.PNG

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete the app and reinstall.

If that doesn't work you'll need to fully reset your iPhone because the Vodafone app sometimes leaves files behind on your device which causes this issue and the only way to remove them is with a full restore.

The app does have a reset function itself in the menu but if you're not already logged in and get stuck at the error page it may not be available. 

I followed your instructions and app still doesn' work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You fully restored your iPhone to original factory settings and it didn't work?..

First post updated and no it still didn't work.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@banfysk

Have you been able to use the MyVodafone App previously ?

If so has any changes been implemented on your Account such as an Upgrade ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I never had any reason to use app before, so i cant tell you if it worked before or not.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@banfysk - I’m sorry to hear you’re having problems accessing your online account.

When you’re trying to access this using the app, are you doing this over Wi-Fi? If so, you’ll need to turn Wi-Fi off, then try and load and log into the app using the mobile network. You should only need to do this once and you’ll be able to use Wi-Fi each time afterwards.

From what I can see, you’re able to log into your account online, but you’re unable to view any extras – is that correct? Can you see your billing information?

Please try clearing your cache and cookies on your PC/laptop and it’s also worth trying in another browser.