Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New corporate policy

drey_p
16: Advanced member

I've just had a Vodafone employee confirm that it is corporate policy to lie to customers and ignore them.  I've got to say, that is shocking.

I don't really want to go into much more detail but thought it was worth sharing so people aren't too surprised when they deal with Vodafone if they get ignored or lied to.

PWIAC

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Presumably some bean-counter has identified that to do so costs less than it would to give staff all the systems access they would need in order to provide the sort of customer service for which Vodafone was once a byword , and to train those staff to the degree necessary to use those systems effectively ?   Interesting !

drey_p

In my case, I've had multiple people promise to do things and when you pressure them to deliver what they have promised they go silent or turn around and openly say "I'm not discussing this any more".  Lying to a customer isn't professional.

All I have wanted from them is an apology for they way they have handled things and for them to actually deliver on what they have promised so I can put the matter to bed and get the closure I need.  It's been dragging on for months and they just won't reply or deal with the issues they have caused.  Would you believe they also refused to apologise for the issues they caused me?

It's really sad, I used to be an avid supporter of this company, I never thought I would end up writing a post like this. 

PWIAC

donnyguy

I'm sure that employee did say that to you about their corporate policy. I'm also sure it will not be correct. You probably had the misfortune to speak to an outsourced agent working for a company like Webhelp.

drey_p

It is correct I'm afraid - which is really sad.  It was a UK staff member not outsourced.

PWIAC

drey_p

And still the individuals continue with their abhorrent behaviour......

PWIAC