Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No data roaming !!!!! Shame Vodafone

bfaone
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Despite BIG promises of gold star service... When I moved my Contract with Vodafone in early June.. It's been 3 full days and 7 customer service calls and Technical help.... IT'S SIMPLY MISERABLE.......NO ONE CAN SWITCH ON MY EUROZONE DATA WHILE ROAMING.....

Now I am told to wait for 48 hours for the data roaming to be fixed.....

I KNOW THIS IS ANOTHER PATHETIC DELAYING TACTIC........

SHAME ON VODAFONE

PACK UP AND GO HOME .....

Update:

Ok today my Vodafone account was BILLED WITH £100.00 AS BUNDLE CHARGES AND £72.00 FOR USAGE OUT OF BUNDLE. SO A TOTAL OF £172.00 HAS SECARED THE S*** OUT OF ME.

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT NO SERVICE.....

THANKS VODAFONE, I AM LEAVING TODAY .....

4 REPLIES 4

catean
10: Established
10: Established

Do you have an iPhone ? If yes, toggle EU Roaming OFF from the Settings menu. Only leave Data Romanig toggle ON.

I have an Samsung S7 Edge. So only a single slider for data roaming which is ON. This mobile was on Network Three and giving me excellent FREE seamless data roaming throughout the EU and in USA last year.

I have reset the Phones Network settings repeatedly. My Access Point list says Contract Vodafone Internet. It only worked in UK . Now I am struck with no data while roaming and relying on free hot spots. The Voice calls are working.

Many people told me about VODAFONES PATHETIC CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I was the one who did not belief. NOW I AM SUFFERING FOR PAST 3 DAYS !!!!!!

chistery
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

What does it say in My Vodafone? Does it say roaming is enabled?

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@bfaone

Please check you have roaming turned on via your online My Vodafone account.

Please also ensure you've tried the steps mentioned on our Travelling Abroad page.

If you still face issues contact Live Chat.