Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No incoming calls or texts after porting number

meril881
2: Seeker
Hi,
It has been 1 week since I ported my number to Vodafone. However, I have been told it has not been ported fully as a result of a split port. I cannot receive calls and cannot send or receive texts. I've called Vodafone customer services endlessly over the past week and spoken to the porting team as well who have told me nothing but lies. They said they have sorted it out on 3 separate occasions and told me to wait 24 hours, yet it is still the same.

On my last call I was told they have escalated my query and have asked my previous network to send over the remaining files that were supposed to come along with the porting process. However, I have spoken to 3 and they say they have nothing else to send.

It is unbelievable that in my first week of contract with Vodafone I am unable to use the service because I cannot receive calls or texts. No one is offering solutions and I now keep getting fobbed off when I call Vodafone customer service. 1 week of no service is terrible. Please someone help!
435 REPLIES 435

aj00062
I have the same problem as the above. Have now been unable to receive calls and texts since Wednesday. Spoken to customer services so many times and just been lied to. Absolutely livid at Vodafone.

I want it sorted, ASAP.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @aj00062 

I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’re having.

Get in touch with our Live help team and they can look into this.

Thanks,

Sukhi

I've been in touch with your 'Live Team' about 20 times since last Tuesday. They have clearly been no use at all. 

This is completely unacceptable, I have been without a functioning number for nearly as week.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @aj00062 

We'd love to help, email us here and we'll see what's happening. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

I'm having the same problem.  What do I do?

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dannybl 

Thanks for your post. Please email us here and we can check what's happening. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

Same problem here! Can't receive calls and texts since 13th Jan., customer service is useless, I need this problem solved immediately!

LeeJS
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @mxl0122 

If you still need help with this, take a look here for how to get in touch.

We aim to reply to emails within 48 hours. If you need a quicker response, please visit our Contact Us page.

Thanks,

Lee

Hi

I've the same issue since 31 of January! Signed with Vodafone for the first time after 5 years with O2.. Such disappointment !!! Please help to get back my number !

Thanks

Retired-Sarah
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Lea555 

Welcome to the eForum.

I’ve sent you a private message, so we can look into this for you.

There’s also our Live help team, available for an immediate response.

Thanks,

Sarah