Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No incoming calls or texts after porting number

meril881
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi,
It has been 1 week since I ported my number to Vodafone. However, I have been told it has not been ported fully as a result of a split port. I cannot receive calls and cannot send or receive texts. I've called Vodafone customer services endlessly over the past week and spoken to the porting team as well who have told me nothing but lies. They said they have sorted it out on 3 separate occasions and told me to wait 24 hours, yet it is still the same.

On my last call I was told they have escalated my query and have asked my previous network to send over the remaining files that were supposed to come along with the porting process. However, I have spoken to 3 and they say they have nothing else to send.

It is unbelievable that in my first week of contract with Vodafone I am unable to use the service because I cannot receive calls or texts. No one is offering solutions and I now keep getting fobbed off when I call Vodafone customer service. 1 week of no service is terrible. Please someone help!
435 REPLIES 435

Mines still ongoing. I now have a direct number to the customer relations department. been 1 month and one week now.

LMFAO this is sooo bad man how is that eaven possible in next week I will go to open a case against vodafone how did you manage to wait a month like that:)

I AM RAGING (Removed in line with House Rules) IF I NEW WILL NEVER GO WITH ANY CONTRACT ALL MY LIFE WAS USING PAYG AND NOW I LOST A NUMBER LOOSING CLIENTS AND BEEN TREATED LIKE CRAP BY CUSTOMER SUPPORT ALL THAT COMPANY IS SOME KIND OF JOKE

Customer relations are now dealing with me and said another 5 working days (from two sets of 72hours), so now I've escalated it to the CS director.

If you use moneysavingexpert.com complaints procedure. a website called: resolver.com (also an app) you can get help quicker via them.

Here's the link:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/resolver

use this to get a quicker resolution

I was on the phone every single time two times a day since last 14 days apart of the 3 times when they asked me to wait 72hr omg I am going on holiday tomoroow but after coming back I will try to suit them

finished call to CM service and they said that issue will get resolved soon but they can not tell when.

Well still in the same position unable to recieve calls or text, been on holiday for 10 nights which vodefone promised it will be sorted before but obviously not.  so I am now 24 days into a service which they cannot provide so will be taking further legal advise with regards to ending the contract which never actually began!!!!

I am in almost same posstion I just finished the call with the customer support rep and he said that I need to wait a week more to have it sloved and I have the issue since 24 days so a month without phone well done vodafone

Well after much deliberation gritted my teeth and contacted the Customer Service Team to be told exactly the same they are dealing with my problem, explained that is what you always say and asked to speak to a manager who then left me on hold for a further 30mins approximately who again told me they are dealing with it!!! Family was visiting at the time and could not believe what I meant that you don't get any further ahead needless to say they won't ever be changing to Vodafone and would not recommend to anyone!